Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you can learn everything without looking at frames. how do people figure out frame data anywayz? by testing and playing the game, then they come up with numbers. I test and play the game and come up with memory of "what to do" instead of numbers. frame data isn't everything either, there's other elements of move speed, mid/high, etc that are very important that can't be expressed in numbers, like with step crouch blocking (but I don't know anyone else who does this in particular but me, part of the reason i'm worse online than other offline players).

Frame data is NOT everything. Yes it makes the game work but basing your entire game around it tends to hold you back. Look at what darkfender said. "After a move that's -2 on block you learn to block." Not true at all. Other properties come into play. TC, TJ, :GI:, multi-hit strings, etc. 2 examples:

1. Yun-Seong uses A+K. -8 on block. By "frame data logic" you would have to block. Not true at all. You have offensive-defensive mixups. 9B+K TJs 2As. 22_88K evades verts. 236KK TCs. Of course there's also good ol' GI-ing. Anticipation can yield nice rewards.

2. Mi-Na's 33A is unsafe. Why doesn't it get punished consistently? Because there's a 2nd hit that people respect most of the time. If someone says they can react to whether the 2nd hit has come out or not and punish the 1st consistently I seriously doubt it.

My point is knowing frames definitely helps but you still have to be creative.

Frame data is NOT everything. Yes it makes the game work but basing your entire game around it tends to hold you back. Look at what darkfender said. "After a move that's -2 on block you learn to block." Not true at all. Other properties come into play. TC, TJ, :GI:, multi-hit strings, etc. 2 examples:

that is what i said...
If YOU block is because you don't know frame data...
Knowing it you can choose various options and don't forget that frame guide include hit properties....

For ex at wich frame a move enter TC or TJ.
If you use a TJ after a -8 i can hit you for sure with any i10 or more cause any TJ requires what? frames before entering the TJ....

That helps more online that offline :)

Lets take another example...you know you are at little disadvantage...you test many moves...knowing frame data You know exactly wich move to do if you expect your opponent to do something...
Otherwise you can only guess and hope ._. cause you cannot test every character alone in a life..wheere you can at least know frame and tracking properties of the most dangerous moves....

i beat people all da time n dont use frame data at first i did but i dont really need it.....

spurious why r y talkin like u are actually good just cuz u beat babalook and xIMTx dragon sometimez doesnt mean ur really good

lol scrub, i beat u every time we played, forget?, and it was because i was punishing everything u were doing. Go noob up gamefaqs, its where u belong

agreed, There is a difference

In that situation darkfender yes that is true. But again there are ways to deal with each situation. Listing anti-each example is pointless. My point still stands. I can say if you try an i10 after my -8 move I can GI. Then it goes back and forth in theory fighting since no one wants to give up. Soon you'll be GI-ing all slow moves, crouching all highs, jumping all lows, blocking all mids which is ludicrious.

yeah framedata boost your game but ain't gonna play itself......
It just helps a lot expecially online where you can react less so you can easily search for the best option against every move without guessing too much.

1. Yun-Seong uses A+K. -8 on block. By "frame data logic" you would have to block. Not true at all. You have offensive-defensive mixups. 9B+K TJs 2As. 22_88K evades verts. 236KK TCs. Of course there's also good ol' GI-ing. Anticipation can yield nice rewards.

2. Mi-Na's 33A is unsafe. Why doesn't it get punished consistently? Because there's a 2nd hit that people respect most of the time. If someone says they can react to whether the 2nd hit has come out or not and punish the 1st consistently I seriously doubt it.

My point is knowing frames definitely helps but you still have to be creative.

I completely agree when you first learn frame data your normally like doing everything all safe and not realising all your options but then down the road in frame data you learn that you can kinda ignore it and do things that will seem abstract and nooby in a way that makes it useable. But i think atleast being aware of it like SL is great but what chronik does is well nvm.

who lets Chronik in here? Why does he talk? It seems like everytime he says something it doesn't make sense

who lets Chronik in here? Why does he talk? It seems like everytime he says something it doesn't make sense

Spur wants to be on the sets list i think he should have to FT5 you to be on it. Would you be down

Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Okay so I put allot of constructive thought into who played there character best and I came up with this..... In general, even if they don't use the character now but played the character best, This is not all recent players either, As it says who in the SC4 carrer played the character best.

Amy - xIMTx Dragon

Astaroth - Astaroth 136

Cassandra - xSoSickNashfanx

Cervantes - Babalook

Hilde - Doom Hunter

Ivy - NoFaceKill3r

Kilik - Babalook

Lizardman - Black Mamba Moan

Maxi - Binary Breakdown

Mitsurugi - Micha Monster

Nightmare - Ruben

Raphael - Holly Force

Rock - Marvel Knight

Seong Mina - Krazy Syko

Setsuka - xS O L Ox

Seigfried - Offbeat Ninja

Sophitia - xIMTx Dragon

Taki - x Spurious x

Talim - Baikou

Tira - xIMTx Dragon

Voldo - Zombiebear666

Xianghua - Quake Gets Neat

Yoshimitsu - Codemaster

Yun-Seong - Strider cm

Zasalamel - Codemaster

BONUS CHARACTER + GUEST and BOSS

Algol - Zombiebear666

Angol Fear - Krazy Syko

Ashlotte -

Kamikirimusi -

Shura -

Darth Vader - Oof Matic

Yoda - Oof Matic

Apprentice - Oof Matic

All these people played the best. The soul calibur 4 community will drop when tekken comes out so here are the true BEST of Xbox live...

See ya'll in tekken 6 =)

really innacurate spurious...... we all kno that tucker iz the best xianghua n lil eapon was alwayz the best voldo before he left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back