Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krimson loves to spam 214A and still lose iirc. I think I've had my fix of SSFIV and now I'll be on SC4 again more often. :/ I need new people to play against dammit.

I'm on often so you can just find me lol. Or send me a message when you want to play. I don't really play my mains online anymore so I might not be that much of a challenge.

^^
Oh.
I thought this was the xbox live matchfinder.

Not, you know, the I think I'm better than you and therefore it's ok to make snippy comments at people I barely know, and by the way I can't write a complete sentence HAI I'M BABABABABALOOKKK thread.

^^
Oh.
I thought this was the xbox live matchfinder.

Not, you know, the I think I'm better than you and therefore it's ok to make snippy comments at people I barely know, and by the way I can't write a complete sentence HAI I'M BABABABABALOOKKK thread.

That actually wasn't directed at you but ok. I was just bored of not getting a match with anyone that was from this site or remotely good so I posted a random message good to know your thoughts though.

Well, babalook is fucking trash. Everyone is fucking trash on live, save for Asaba.

Fucking rookies.

That actually wasn't directed at you but ok. I was just bored of not getting a match with anyone that was from this site or remotely good so I posted a random message good to know your thoughts though.

Dang, I guess it's time that I shape up and start plowing Babalook again, just like I did up until a month ago, dude is getting out of hand. I kinda let my woman get out of control, and now she's starting to go around acting like she owns the place and pays the bills...

Babalook: FT5. Recorded. On Youtube. If I win, I want my old gamertag back.

Or you can stop being an online hero/elitist and make the 1 hour drive to go play offline...

DAAAHANNNG

In b4: "Shut up BabaReceiver" or "Lol 5-0"

Ya how do i know if you start looseing like the last 2 times sarah wont just get on and lag up the place (i have recorded proof of this). And im not being a elitist by only getting to play randoms when i do get on. Oh and learn your place receiver(5-0).

Well see, I procrastinated on like two chapters of math homework, so now I have 8 sections of work to complete before tomorrow. XD

I guess I'll be on tomorrow, after 3pm.

You changed your name because you lost to babalook?
Sounds like you buffed his e-peen a fair bit.
On top of that, you rechallenge him to a FT5?
Wow, all this to get a change back to your old gamertag lol.
You're a strange one, noface.

Anyways, change your name back to the way it was.
Because Pocky Yoshi wishes to challenge you for some fun yet odd matches lol.
Live is NamuSkull. I can't play on consoles on sunday for personal reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back