Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ignores the question and changes the subject*

Hey TidalLeaf, are you going to DEV? I would like a money match. Put your money where your muffin is...

No. I'm too busy having sex with men.

(Actually, my parents wouldn't allow me. + working all the time now for university =/)

fuckkk first I bitch about campy players then I find myself bitching about aggressive players

I'm such a scrubbbbb T_T

To get a few things off my chest.
Chaos - u never were good, havnt u heard that enough from everyone?
Baba - Needs to move to Tekken =)
Reciver - whore
Tidaleaf - Doofy lookin fool, the only thing in ya but is a Qcumber.
Ghostman - Just keep gettin better, they think ur bad at everything else cause they played u in one fighting game that u cam like a year late into. so there "opinion" isnt valid
Tukk - whore
Dragon - Respected
Chronik - No Respect =)
Red Love - my whore

dats bouts it, much love tho

Reciver - whore
Ghostman - Just keep gettin better, they think ur bad at everything else cause they played u in one fighting game that u cam like a year late into. so there "opinion" isnt valid
Tukk - whore
Dragon - Respected
Chronik - No Respect =)
Red Love - my whore

LMAO!!! wow.....but chaos is good at SSF4 and brotha Tukk is definitely getting better and better at SSF4.....hmmmmmmmmmmm DRAGON I HATE U! LMAO!

Reciver - whore
Tukk - whore
Dragon - Respected
Chronik - No Respect =)
Red Love - my whore

Sweetheart, the only thing you need to get off your chest is my semen.

:)

I'm on Xbox Live now. Mostly just laughing at what type of shit flies online and just trying to get better with stick, but I'll entertain people if they want me to.

Thanks to Nofacekill3r I'll be taking a 3 month tour of xbox live starting tomorrow. Although it's online and I fucking hate online I look forward to playing the skilled folks on the 360.

Thanks again, Noface!

Thanks to Nofacekill3r I'll be taking a 3 month tour of xbox live starting tomorrow. Although it's online and I fucking hate online I look forward to playing the skilled folks on the 360.

Thanks again, Noface!

oh hey dude. haven't played you since that one sc3 tournament at jay's. add me--would like to play you again.

Noface: It's 'Krayslimshady' with an L as the 6th letter, not an H. Oh and I haven't logged on yet, I gotta go get an AC adapter from my brother so I can hook up the Xbox in my room next to the modem.

Scha: If Xbox live is anything like PSN, we most likely won't have a good connection from CA to NY.

Icychains: I haven't played on xbox live yet, so it wasn't me you played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back