Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

So I have a question, Are you going based on the ablitily to maintain frame control the entire time like with moves like 2A and just keeping it, or are you actually looking for skill with combos? Just a question, I'm not at anyone's throat ok so people clam down lol

It's not about one or the other, it's about both, and being able win consistently without abuseing set characters lag tactics.

forgot to mention noface i challenge your ivy to a FT5 that will be recorded next time were both on, you down?

Before the videos get out, I'm just going to say here and now that I was very lucky to beat Babalook. I was playing like trash, missing combos, missing command throws, being a retard in general and not adapting.

I know why I did bad, but I'm not going to even mention it here because it's just going to sound like a typical excuse.

Anyway, GGs Babalook.

Before the videos get out, I'm just going to say here and now that I was very lucky to beat Babalook. I was playing like trash, missing combos, missing command throws, being a retard in general and not adapting.

I know why I did bad, but I'm not going to even mention it here because it's just going to sound like a typical excuse.

Anyway, GGs Babalook.

its not luck noface your just a straight up better player than me and you made better decisions :(

Im still pissed Im not in that list. I think Im better than dustbuster as far as not abusing online lag tactics and playing maxi very very clean. who does one have to blow to get on that damn list. i lose sleep at night god damn it!!
I've never seen sotrish.

uh does anyone know if something is going on with youtube cause my pinnacle thing is not letting me uploead anything it just says error:this may be a internal issue with the video hosting service provider, which is youtube.

I'm not trying to be mean but chaos, You and Dragon are on two different skill levels. Dragon does more with soph and is far more troublesome then yours. You are an okay player is what everyone is trying to say but saying that your better then dragons soph when YOU know its not true is conceited. Also he NEVER admitted that you had a better soph and if he did it was because he didn't want to argue with you.
Your good but your giving yourself WAY to much credit =)
=(

took the words straight out of my mouth, in detail... no where near dragon's level...

if your talking about soltrislive hes pretty legit (plays at weird times)
I don't doubt it. I've just wanted to see him play. (I assume he's the guy krazySyko mentioned while playing me once ages back. "The other Maxi player I play actually uses his JF's...")

I don't doubt it. I've just wanted to see him play. (I assume he's the guy krazySyko mentioned while playing me once ages back. "The other Maxi player I play actually uses his JF's...")

Yeah... i was more impressed by his spacing the last time i played him. I had to play sort of restricted as yoshi and poke him to win. the times he got me had me scratching my head cause i played back the matches in my head and saw how precise he was with his spacing.
Damn you good maxis for showing loops/moves and cancels/ i havent seen lol

took the words straight out of my mouth, in detail... no where near dragon's level...

Just wanted to input on what I was thinking on the subject about Chaos. =)
Like I said, Chaos is good but, there is a clear difference in skill level. To be honest, Chaos does not belong on any three spots on the list. Dragon, Tidaleaf and Ramon are clearly all much better then chaos. I'm not the only one that feels that those particular people listed are far more advanced so no one here better not make me seem like the bad guy because Tukk3 feels the same way, therefor, You can see that others feel the same way and i'm glad I could take the words right out of your mouth Tukk3. lol

I can vouch for sotirislive. he's not shy about using lows, but i appreciate the games with him as i rarely see good maxis.
Usually throws out stuff ive never seen, gg's.

Just wanted to input on what I was thinking on the subject about Chaos. =)
Like I said, Chaos is good but, there is a clear difference in skill level. To be honest, Chaos does not belong on any three spots on the list. Dragon, Tidaleaf and Ramon are clearly all much better then chaos. I'm not the only one that feels that those particular people listed are far more advanced so no one here better not make me seem like the bad guy because Tukk3 feels the same way, therefor, You can see that others feel the same way and i'm glad I could take the words right out of your mouth Tukk3. lol

thats not all you'd like to take out of his mouth hahahahaha

very soon but i cant upload anything for some reason right now and i cant figure out why so im asking everyone i know that can upload videos to see if there haveing the same problems

Maybe try typing the error message you got into Google or something and see what comes up.

Haven't seen Chaos in forever. .-.; Meh... I'm gonna get that kilik spot.. eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back