Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
icychainz u will never in ur life beat me u must got me confused.....

i use ta beat ur taki alot when u wer shinobidestiny so dont come at me just cuz u beat some other people(not gonna say any names)....

im sayin that lil weapon waz da best i dont kno if u kno him or not but back then he waz known to be the best plus nobody here has fought me before besidez zombiebear

i played u before like twice man your the guy with the story in your bio about xianghua and voldo having a baby and what not.........(BUM) no offence bro but i dont think u can even beat my taki yet alone spurious's so if ya wanna find out send me an inv and lets go at it.

I beat with my 3rd....lol against ur "main", And Baba and Dragon were there, and thats recent, Remember that 5-0 in my favor =)

i played u before like twice man your the guy with the story in your bio about xianghua and voldo having a baby and what not.........(BUM) no offence bro but i dont think u can even beat my taki yet alone spurious's so if ya wanna find out send me an inv and lets go at it.

Chronik is whatever. I'll send you an invitation to play with my Taki so I get experience. Best of 3. Of course you're in MD and I'm in CA so the connection might not be so hot.

Chronik is whatever. I'll send you an invitation to play with my Taki so I get experience. Best of 3. Of course you're in MD and I'm in CA so the connection might not be so hot.

its no problem bro even if the connection isnt so good its all about havin fun just hit me up and i'll jump on to play ya

GG's to Namuskull.. err Arcadia Zero.. welcome to XBL..

oh and i played Chronik back when i didnt have the skill i have now.. and still won.

Ok I'll hit both of you up, hopefully sometimes tomorrow early afternoon. Couple games, just for fun.
I know we play just for fun but it won't be so much fun when you press a button and two seconds later the move is executed.

Ok I'll hit both of you up, hopefully sometimes tomorrow early afternoon. Couple games, just for fun.
I know we play just for fun but it won't be so much fun when you press a button and two seconds later the move is executed.

lol very true but i play with baba and noface and they both live in cali so it should be fine

Yeah, all XBL has is this noob named NoFaceKill3r. He only wins when he blocks better than you and just out-plays you in general. Stupid XBL.

How's the controller switch coming along? PS pads are the ish for 3D fighters.

@Tukk: Well, what are you playing on PS3 then? Last time I played T6 was on PS3 w/ an arcade stick, and although the lag was more of an issue on PS3, 80% of all matches I played were against solid players. Kids were EWGFing x2 to half life, blocking my low pokes at an alarming rate, and overall dominating harder than XBL ever has.

I've been here and there, trying to get stable so I can actually get a console and game my life away some more.

QUAKE!, Will u marry me?????

@Tukk: Well, what are you playing on PS3 then? Last time I played T6 was on PS3 w/ an arcade stick, and although the lag was more of an issue on PS3, 80% of all matches I played were against solid players. Kids were EWGFing x2 to half life, blocking my low pokes at an alarming rate, and overall dominating harder than XBL ever has.

I've been here and there, trying to get stable so I can actually get a console and game my life away some more.

Well right now I don't have anything lol, but I got a friend who's got some games I will play until I get some... Believe it or not one of the games he's got is SCIV lol, so I will be playin that too... By the way, when you get ur system, u should definitely check ebay, because u can get a decent 360 dirt cheap off there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back