Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA WHOA WHOA hold on a second, me baba and spur are no scrubs. I was in the room when we faced eachother and baba. He did not use any lag tactics and he hardly did 1k enough for it to be called a lag tactic.

That right there. Now, for that to happen, instead of mindlessly bashing everyone who's bad or even decent, why don't we (everyone, not just aiming this part at you spur) actually try to help some of these people who want to learn how to play right. I realize not everyone wants to learn frames/offline tactics, but there are those who do who have been simply ignored/booted, like when spur booted scha from the room with barely a chance the other week and he wanted to learn, or when I ignored stic who wanted Mina help from me on here, and I never played him once I added him.

The big brother thing was actually a pretty good idea and a nice way to start this. Or even more daring, some of us could actually venture out into...PUBLIC PLAYER MATCHES =O

Syko, I respect that, but is it not true that people that dont withhold the concept of how the game is played has NO potential?, people like ghostman i like to help because i see strong potential in him because he knows and understands the concept of the game, outrun does not therefor hes worthless

That right there. Now, for that to happen, instead of mindlessly bashing everyone who's bad or even decent, why don't we (everyone, not just aiming this part at you spur) actually try to help some of these people who want to learn how to play right. I realize not everyone wants to learn frames/offline tactics, but there are those who do who have been simply ignored/booted, like when spur booted scha from the room with barely a chance the other week and he wanted to learn, or when I ignored stic who wanted Mina help from me on here, and I never played him once I added him.

The big brother thing was actually a pretty good idea and a nice way to start this. Or even more daring, some of us could actually venture out into...PUBLIC PLAYER MATCHES =O

well the problem with this is the players that are decent normally think there way to good for anyone else and will not except there loses as a learning experience but will go on to make excuses or lies. And I think I may have done seig'ss/nighty's 1K a little more than usual when I played him but that’s just cause I was messen around and got tired of grabbing him also I believe I remember some cassy 1A from ofrun but im not sure 8-3 meow hahahaha.

I definitely wouldn't say people have no potential, I mean, we were all horrible at one point, like back in my ranked spamming days. I mean, once you've taught someone about lag tactics, notations and what frames really are, you've done the majority of the work. From there they'll explore things on their own, we don't have to get people up to pro offline level, but get them interested in the right way to play.

Also, I don't think someone's skill in a video game qualifies them as being a worthless person =)

lol, are you serious?, i wish i could take a pic of these messages, but sure, whatever you say tho. i destroyed you with chars i dont play and dont bitch out of what you DID say because im callin u out on it

ok by the end of the night i might have a vid to show the conversation, just to prove a point to u dumbass boy. and help ppl wdf are u mr.miyagi? how can u help anyone as shitty as u play, see u like to put words in ppls mouths thats y i dont like ppl like u, u put on this front and try to save face. Get that shit outta here. Thats what scary ppl do. I have no reason to lie like i said before i never said anything bad about baba or dragon just u and only u. u wanna make up stories and shit to try to entertain ppl. SO go ahead little jester entertain the ppl.

yeah if the people dont wanna learn then there is no point....i used to be sooooooooo bad i remember i tried to teach this one taki user something and he wouldnt listen....i wanted to staple his nipples together and kick him down a staircase......meow? lol

I definitely wouldn't say people have no potential, I mean, we were all horrible at one point, like back in my ranked spamming days. I mean, once you've taught someone about lag tactics, notations and what frames really are, you've done the majority of the work. From there they'll explore things on their own, we don't have to get people up to pro offline level, but get them interested in the right way to play.

Also, I don't think someone's skill in a video game qualifies them as being a worthless person =)

the point is they DONT WANT TO LEARN, pretty much what baba said

Yeah, I know there are plenty who don't want to. But there are still some players who do (albeit very few, but they're out there) who could probably end up as good competition in the future if given the chance. Just have to find people like that.

um syko you spelled i'll bet albeit...wtf? lol but if it makes anyone feel any better i had sex with a waterdonkey last night..........what?

Umm...albeit is a word. I used it in the place of although (which it says on your dictionary reference). Meant it to say the same as if I said "although very few..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back