Bin Laden is DEAD!

This fellow american would probably find it naive. He seems intelligent, judicious, and honest. Heartfelt, but honest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01d2Nft6Chw

Definitely heartfelt and honest. I agree with a lot he says but I in turn believe he is naive for so harshly judging his country on virtually trifling matters. If he had been of humbler decent in a different country where he had bigger worries than how dumb his neighbors are I guarantee he would have had a different view of what is important in life and what is important or shameful about a nation.

This is getting off topic lol.

ON-TOPIC: Do you guys agree with how they dealt with Bin Laden's body? I dont know enough about Muslim tradition or the repercussions of ulterior actions to have an opinion but what do you guys think?

Nah, 'cause catering to stupidity can lead to giving up rights. So that can be a serious issue. Then again, it wouldn't exactly help those ppl it benefits if they can't exercise the same rights anymore either. Who knows, probably a loophole for them being in power, anyway.

Do you guys agree with how they dealt with Bin Laden's body? I dont know enough about Muslim tradition or the repercussions of ulterior actions to have an opinion but what do you guys think?

i don't. i do not know what they actually did with it, but i do know that they didn't soak it in pig's blood for 48 hours and then puree it and blend it, in tiny increments, into those little blue urinal cakes to be sold to gas stations across the country.

now THAT i could get behind.

THIS would also be suitable.

Reactions: HRD
Muslim tradition says that the body has to be in the ground within 24 hours of death. I heard that they dump his body out to sea as to not have anyone make some kind of shrine morning his death

HRD

So I take it there's solid proof that the guy they killed was actually Bin Laden? Have there been DNA tests on the corpse so that we have confidence that it's not another impostor? I ask because I haven't heard much other than that they shot him in the face and buried him at sea.

also i'd like to point out that when other nations are engaged in genocide...hutus-tutsis...israeli-palestinian...others that i don't feel like looking up...the united states has never felt a need to step in. hell we didn't even get involved with the nazi genocide until it became a clear threat to our allies and eventually our own nation. why should this be any different.

I just want to clarify with you that not once in history has any country ever complied completely with the rules of the genocide convention. To date in human history, a genocide has yet to be intervened correctly.

So I take it there's solid proof that the guy they killed was actually Bin Laden? Have there been DNA tests on the corpse so that we have confidence that it's not another impostor? I ask because I haven't heard much other than that they shot him in the face and buried him at sea.
Yeah, they ran DNA tests on him. It WAS him.

None of this matters...unless Obama can produce a death certificate to confirm that he was killed by an American. I have other issues I want to talk about, but he should've done this already. Why do we have to ask for a death certificate? Why is this so hard? I would produce my death certificate if I were a president claiming to be involved in killing America's enemy. How can we enjoy anything about this unless important things like this are dealt with?

I hope Osama wasn't actually killed just so we can see an embarrassing apology.

Like that time Bill Clinton lied and said, "I did not, have, sexual, relations with that woman."

Well actually DNA sequencing takes a long time but cross fingerprinting between multiple family members can be done pretty fast.

/\

THIS! Fucking awesome!

So who's next on the FBI's most wanted, America? Heard Kim Yun Jil getting a little froggy with them missle... Least this time it was televised an enemy country has weapons of mass destruction... :\

Vince, I don't believe it's right to dance in the streets because somebody has died, and I don't believe it's right to want to see the guy stuffed and mounted. But your anti-US sentiment is ridiculous. You honest to God just said:
I hope Osama wasn't actually killed

You mad?

It's like fessing up to it offends you. Like you can't accept the fact without being as bitter as possible. Is this really about "justice" or is this about having one less feather in your cap to help you feel some petty superiority to the Americans?

You mad? It's like fessing up to it offends you. Like you can't accept the fact without being as bitter as possible. Is this really about "justice" or is this about having one less feather in your cap to help you feel some petty superiority to the Americans?
lol ghengis, you're reading too much into it. of course i'm glad if he's gone. i ripped that line right out of family guy, you know how peter always says, "like that time", during a flashback. i'm not even into national pride that much. i certainly didn't vote yesterday for the next election in canada, lol.

anyway... i'll admit i felt a tad patriotic when i heard the news. wished i was in DC because i wanted to go to that party more than celebrating osama's death, and it was an excellent excuse to go into work late the next day. or in my case, drink while at work. but um.. now that it's said and done? life moves on right? who gives a flying fuck about any of that shit anymore. as far as i'm concerned any talk about conspiracies and all that bull shit. is literally just that. bullshit. done by niggas who got too much time on their hands and instead of being productive, they decide to waste they minutes of their short ass life on the interwebs saying stupid shit. the muh fuckas dead. regardless of when it happened. it's official now. the nigga's dead. move the fuck on.

Back