[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Cha that remind me, are you still planing to host something, cause some of us might be able to make it to buffalo in the coming weeks.

So, guys, Russel wants to add SC4 to School Rumble on the 16th, since it was so successful on Saturday. However, because they're renting out a bigger place the venue fee will be higher ($10 + $10 tourney entry fee). But there will be Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel, and even Blazblue. There will also be a stream for at least top 4 in every game, including Soul Calibur.

The only thing he needs now are enough entrants to justify having it. If everything goes well we might get into T12 as well. So if you were ever interested in heading up here for a tourney this year, this would be your best bet.

And I've only watched the first episode and a half of Game of Thrones. Books were better. o_O
Damn, and I work the 16th. Oh well, I lost my passport somewhere so I don't think I'll be going to the frigged north anytime soon.

So Jon, I wonder if all the SCV news is going to bring us some new blood..some badly needed new blood.

Saw your match against Daishi Brian. Thumbs up! Love what I saw with all the soul calibur V footage, definitely gonna put some practice in on this one.

joe! you comin back for dat 5 kid? that'd be great, drag maggio back with you :) tell him ivy in like 2 again...kinda ;p

so uh, what we gonna play together till then?

also, who is our ME3 MP squad gonna be, i am taking off work for that shit.... though we both know i shouldnt because it will be a let down /so saed

Just watched the yoshi vids from socal regionals. Doesn't look like they changed him up TOO much this time. I'm thinking of picking up tira as a new character, any advice bryan?

Joe: My advice about playing Tira... is to definitely not play Tira. Unless you like characters with really poor frame data, not a whole lot of gimmicks and very predictable set ups/seeable lows. :) But in all seriousness, if for some reason you do pick her up, I can spit tech at you.

Adam & Joe- come up with Dan/Jay/Nick for SC5 release weekend PRETTY PRETTY PLX. I have arcade cabs and everything now.

Back