CALI REGIONALS!! GET HYPE!! aftermath

Jom

[08] Mercenary
after a long 2 days here are the results i remember, whoever wanted the bracket at the end can pm me the full results or post them him or herself for everyone

Team results (2v2)

1st - Cedric/Alex J (hilde/amy)
2nd - Aris/Devil X (taki/mitsu)

Singles results

1st - Cedric (hilde)
2nd - Aris (cassandra)
3rd - Alex J (amy)
4th - ViciousSuicide (lizardman)

Fun tournament, sorry to anyone about any problems, norcal is SUPA STRONG but socal is just too damn HYPE

very solid play, 47 entrants in total

Utsuse and Semi have everything in top 8 and some other matches recorded if i remember correctly, very nice meeting you two and thanks for the help. Nice meeting spman, naomi, motempest, bigwalt, norcal and all the other people who came out to support.

VERY big thanks to the thugs who helped make everything happen, namely DENJIN ARCADE, RICKSTAH, CHARLIE CHAN AKA INSOMNOTEK, and ARIS.

and the gang gets hype, good seeing socal all together again, and you can never have a bad time when a legend like B:L shows up to get hype

thanks to everyone and hope you had an awesome time at the most awesome arcade

take it easy!

also shouts to sanchez and dogface for getting outrageous, those guys are cali legends

after a long 2 days here are the results i remember, whoever wanted the bracket at the end can pm me the full results or post them him or herself for everyone

Team results (2v2)

1st - Cedric/Alex J (hilde/amy)
2nd - Aris/Devil X (taki/mitsu)

Singles results

1st - Cedric (hilde)
2nd - Aris (cassandra)
3rd - Alex J (amy)
4th - ViciousSuicide (lizardman)

Fun tournament, sorry to anyone about any problems, norcal is SUPA STRONG but socal is just too damn HYPE

very solid play, 47 entrants in total

Utsuse and Semi have everything in top 8 and some other matches recorded if i remember correctly, very nice meeting you two and thanks for the help. Nice meeting spman, naomi, motempest, bigwalt, norcal and all the other people who came out to support.

VERY big thanks to the thugs who helped make everything happen, namely DENJIN ARCADE, RICKSTAH, CHARLIE CHAN AKA INSOMNOTEK, and ARIS.

and the gang gets hype, good seeing socal all together again, and you can never have a bad time when a legend like B:L shows up to get hype

thanks to everyone and hope you had an awesome time at the most awesome arcade

take it easy!

You're doing it wrong.

0 - Cedric
1st - Aris
2nd - Alex
3rd - Vicious

We don't factor in hilde in the tournament results. That's so last year.

Congrats to the placers!!

It should be noted that these Norcal guys ALLOW ALGOL YODA AND BONUS characters in their tournaments!!!

If you want your community to be as good and cool as theirs, then do the same!

Cedric/Alex? Why am I -not- surprised those guys teamed up... lol. XD

And seconded on that Cedric placing 0. *boos Hilde*

*Runs for his dear life*

Congratulations for a successful event guys! =]

Top 8
1. Ceirnian
2. Aris
3. Alex J.
4. ViciousSuicide
5. King Salmon
5. Brian H.
7. Bobino
7. Motempest

If I get more time I'll scan the bracket, really tired atm.

Thanks a lot for the praise everyone, glad I was able to live up to the expectations people had for me. Shoutouts... god damn I met so many people this weekend. I'll either post some here or just talk to you on aim / flashchat or something.

[edit] First shout out goes to Simone. Those cupcakes were delicious, and eating one after winning was definitely one of the best parts of the trip. Thank you for taking the time to not only bake them, but bring two batches in!

Thanks a lot for the praise everyone, glad I was able to live up to the expectations people had for me. Shoutouts... god damn I met so many people this weekend. I'll either post some here or just talk to you on aim / flashchat or something.

Aww now I feel bad for poking fun at you for using Hilde, lol. Grats on winning.

Great tournament.. it was very fun, even if I scrubbed out in the team tournament portion of it. This makes me want to play more than once a month.. haha.

Tournament was great, so many ridiculous matches...Cali players come hard, everyone else better watch out at Nationals!

If you can't defend against Hilde and you're not even going to try to figure out an anti-Hilde strat... then you shouldn't bother trying to be competitive.

Congrats to the placers!!

It should be noted that these Norcal guys ALLOW ALGOL YODA AND BONUS characters in their tournaments!!!

If you want your community to be as good and cool as theirs, then do the same!

Man stfu, i can't wait to play you again to show everyone how much of a scrub you are!

If you can't defend against Hilde and you're not even going to try to figure out an anti-Hilde strat... then you shouldn't bother trying to be competitive.

If the anti-Hilde strat consists of never making a single mistake, when against a normal character you take damage but against Hilde you automatically lose the round, then NO ONE will bother trying to be competitive.

You guys were supposed to use electronic brackets and post up the image from tio -_-

grats to the top placers, looks like the tourney was stacked with competition.

Back