Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite outfit and hair style of Tira is this ;

tirsc3art3-jpg.4354

I hope she'll get something like this as second outfit.
I like the concept art of this outfit, but mainly because of the picture in the bottom right. It looks like she's whispering how she's going to kill you..or something. I don't like the hair.

^ This is pro :)
Also you other guys can get fucked, I am enjoying this thread how it is.
And you can, in the casual forum where it belongs. Be a pissy brat all you want, that's how the new rules for Soul Arenas work. As for the advice on getting laid, will do.

yeah that is pretty dumb,but whatever were already following the thread so if anyone replies we can just go to the thread from the alerts anyway,its not much trouble

atleast he didnt say this thread will have to be deleted or something,way back when it was all gameplay but we coudnt keep all those ideas going forever

we can still chat as normal,but it wont be in a tira specific location which is dumb,but its no problem for us really

btw i like long hair on girls too,id love ivy tto have it,but short hair is good on some like tira
i think it would be nice to see how long hair would go on her too

and sheppard and acefrost you also share my opinion on costume,i love her sc3 2p too! :)

ignores hair... as long as it matches the looks I don't mind short or long... make sure she's not bald or some silly boy haircut then it's cool.
still hoping a dress for Tira's 2P costume.

not sure what's with the hatin' and such... as a loyal Tira fan I must like anything of her... even some rubbish trash.
don't chu guys keep hating man... bring back the love~

any new stuff like gameplay or such? I think I watched all gameplays lol

That's insanely stupid. "Yeah, let's post in about Tira OUTSIDE of the Tira forum. That's smart."
More like "let's keep the story and design conversations that don't matter in relation to the actual game outside of where people go for information on how they play". If someone came into this forum looking for actual help on their Tira game and found 3+ pages on short vs long hair for an imaginary character this website is useless to them. So if it doesn't have to actually deal with Tira, as in the gameplay and moveset, then it doesn't belong here. Design or story conversation goes in the casual forum. Fits perfectly in there.

----edit----- By "belong here" I mean in a soul arena. The thread will have to be moved to the casual forumse but after that it can be continued to your hair-loving content.

More like "let's keep the story and design conversations that don't matter in relation to the actual game outside of where people go for information on how they play". If someone came into this forum looking for actual help on their Tira game and found 3+ pages on short vs long hair for an imaginary character this website is useless to them. So if it doesn't have to actually deal with Tira, as in the gameplay and moveset, then it doesn't belong here. Design or story conversation goes in the casual forum. Fits perfectly in there.

----edit----- By "belong here" I mean in a soul arena. The thread will have to be moved to the casual forumse but after that it can be continued to your hair-loving content.
Why can't we have a GAMEPLAY thread like it SHOULD be? Gameplay/Combo threads and casual discussion. Since there's no set Tira-topic IN this title, as long as it's somewhat about her, we should be able to talk freely.. :|

Why can't we have a GAMEPLAY thread like it SHOULD be? Gameplay/Combo threads and casual discussion. Since there's no set Tira-topic IN this title, as long as it's somewhat about her, we should be able to talk freely.. :|

You don't seem to understand. Soul Arenas are all about gameplay. That is their default position. That's why they are listed under tactics. As much as I appreciate Tira's hair, it's a casual topic. So is story stuff related to Tira, specifically, story forum related topics.

Nobody is saying what you are discussing is wrong- just that it's in the wrong place so we will move it to the right place eventually. That's all.

You don't seem to understand. Soul Arenas are all about gameplay. That is their default position. That's why they are listed under tactics. As much as I appreciate Tira's hair, it's a casual topic. So is story stuff related to Tira, specifically, story forum related topics.

Nobody is saying what you are discussing is wrong- just that it's in the wrong place so we will move it to the right place eventually. That's all.
Since this thread is basically casual discussion, then.. Can it be moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back