Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they brought some of the sc3 moves back then it would be great,they didnt really lead to combos aside from a low hit but they can be improved i think the spin stances are a must really,and the spin moves but thats just cos i love them,but nearly all those SC3 moves i said stun or stun on a counter hit
Tira needs lots of stuns, mostly workable.. She's crippled..
her personality in that game was the best!
DISLIKE!! DISLIKE!!!! I love her in IV.

I think the canon stories are Siegfried's and Sophitia's.

yeah i dont think tiras death really was canon,and since she has involvement in the story she will definitly be coming back ive been reasurred,but id still like the votes to rack up to show how interested we are and the ideas for the new one too that could be used

My friend and I thought up a Critical Edge for her.. I'd like her to have two different ones, one for Jolly and one for Gloomy.

This seems more of a gloomy one, but..
She does her 88B launch to the rising B+K but goes high enough to hit them multiple times with it and grabs the opponent with the ring around their neck and slams them into the ground (use Mi-na's B+G? grab as a reference for the slam-down).

My friend said it'd be cool to incorporate a gun-hand for the Jolly one. Have her do basically her rising/jump B counter and then point the gun hand at them and go "Pew!!" If she just has a bunch of spinny moves, using the ring as a hulahoop, then launches them and goes "Pew!!", that'd be funny. But the whole gun thing seems more fitting for a Critical Finish.

My friend and I thought up a Critical Edge for her.. I'd like her to have two different ones, one for Jolly and one for Gloomy.

This seems more of a gloomy one, but..
She does her 88B launch to the rising B+K but goes high enough to hit them multiple times with it and grabs the opponent with the ring around their neck and slams them into the ground (use Mi-na's B+G? grab as a reference for the slam-down).

My friend said it'd be cool to incorporate a gun-hand for the Jolly one. Have her do basically her rising/jump B counter and then point the gun hand at them and go "Pew!!" If she just has a bunch of spinny moves, using the ring as a hulahoop, then launches them and goes "Pew!!", that'd be funny. But the whole gun thing seems more fitting for a Critical Finish.

thats brilliant,i love it,very fitting for tira too,they need something funny for her jolly side,and i imagine the gloomy one would be rough as hell

can u imagine if soul calibur had blood,fatalities etc like MK?tira would just knock peoples heads off!

not too sure bout the gun arm however,it depends what its like,i could see it fitting just for that purpose if it was right,maybe a joke gun lol?make all the other hits do a lot of damage,like you said with the spins and stuff and then the launch it seems like by the time they were in the air that would be enough,so maybe a joke gun that when its shot goes poof and shotts out a piece of paper or something daft?after all she will have gone bananas in the new one,i just cant see a gun suiting her unless its a joke one
but great idea,wonder what others will think,there was a big rush on this thread at first,and now it may barely fill up with anyone new

No, it's a fake gun. just points her finger at them. "Pew!" even if doesn't do damage, or does like 5..somehow, or whatever. It'll be funny for her being crazy.

No, it's a fake gun. just points her finger at them. "Pew!" even if doesn't do damage, or does like 5..somehow, or whatever. It'll be funny for her being crazy.

oh well thats great then,i thought at first u meant a real one
dont know how shed manage that 16 century anyway

Haha, no, no. No real gun. She could do that or blow a kiss and have black smoke..something go to the enemy, or something.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE is all i can say. If they replace Tira....
Her fighting style and personality are too unique. Maybe she hasn't aged, spending all that time around nightmare may have done something to her. :D So want to see Tira in Soul Calibur 5. Maybe she is Nightmare now. She was the closest one to soul edge in soul calibur 4 besides soul edge itself.

Her fighting style and personality are too unique. Maybe she hasn't aged, spending all that time around nightmare may have done something to her. :D So want to see Tira in Soul Calibur 5. Maybe she is Nightmare now. She was the closest one to soul edge in soul calibur 4 besides soul edge itself.

yeah thats why i was originally worrying about tira not been in it or been in it but only as a boss or something,because of what happens with her story,if shes in it im sure theyll make a way so she hasnt aged or she ages very slowly so shell be 20 at most or something

yeah thats why i was originally worrying about tira not been in it or been in it but only as a boss or something,because of what happens with her story,if shes in it im sure theyll make a way so she hasnt aged or she ages very slowly so shell be 20 at most or something
Ah, yes a boss. But I would still like to play as her, and for project soul not to make her boring like Algol. But I feel like they would really have to screw her up to make her boring.

I was hoping she was the new barer of Soul Edge, too, and because of that, she hasn't aged, but.. the Soul swords are now short swords, so that wouldn't make much sense. She could be the sole guardian of it, though, and it grants her eternal life. I dunno.
its tira im sure shed think of something to make the enemy think something hit them
Yeah.. I just don't want to see another hardcore fail like her CE. That was so dumb. The jump/deathkiss should've been the last hit of a long spinny combo.. :x

We've been able to play as pretty much all boss characters, haven't we?
Inferno, no, but he's basically Cherade, in a sense..

I was hoping she was the new barer of Soul Edge, too, and because of that, she hasn't aged, but.. the Soul swords are now short swords, so that wouldn't make much sense. She could be the sole guardian of it, though, and it grants her eternal life. I dunno.

Yeah.. I just don't want to see another hardcore fail like her CE. That was so dumb. The jump/deathkiss should've been the last hit of a long spinny combo.. :x

she will be back,and she will no doubt be after soul edge or something,hard to tell what will happen but if theres no nightmare she will be able to do what she wants,he he ooh im getting excited now,they better give her story some justice think of all the things she could get up to now!they should make it so shes now one of the main characters in the story it would definitly make sense,just cant quite think it all up,i think she could quite easily be a boss for the good characters too

true, i hope sophitia isn't the weilder of soul edge. I rather it be phyrra(sp?). even if sophitia is the weilder i would still want tira in the game.

Yeah, that'd be cool. Though, the bosses are always way good, in a sense.
Tira in IV just.. wouldn't fit. at all. They'd have to do some major adjustments on her style.

off topic but for some reason i absolutely loved charade,wierd i know but i did even though he didnt speak or anything
I liked him too. I like him 'cause he's cool and he'd be a better Random character.. They could adjust his height to the actual style so the moves would connect the same. It'd be much better than normal characters.
true, i hope sophitia isn't the weilder of soul edge. I rather it be phyrra(sp?). even if sophitia is the weilder i would still want tira in the game.
I think Sophitia is the new wielder of Soul Edge.. They're short swords, so.. it makes sense. Patroklus' "goodbye, mother." saying fits, too.. Like, he could be going on a hunt for Tira and to find his sister, sees Sophitia became evil, and has to take her out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back