Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm. What's the input for the BT headbutt? I don't think I've been told yet. And if I have, I clearly didn't remember it.
I heard it was B+K.. But we've seen her do her old BT B+K.B, so I don't know how that would work.

Help, please? :D
To be honest I thought it was A+K while back was turned. But I could be wrong........

To be honest I thought it was A+K while back was turned. But I could be wrong........
Really? I thought they took away A+K. I heard Tira slams her head on the ring with A+B now. :o

Edit: A+B/A+K, whichever is her head-slam thing would be better.. I'd like to have both options in both states, but whatever. If it's gloomy-only, that's fine. 66B BE seems to have a high chance of mood change.

Really? I thought they took away A+K. I heard Tira slams her head on the ring with A+B now. :o

Edit: A+B/A+K, whichever is her head-slam thing would be better.. I'd like to have both options in both states, but whatever. If it's gloomy-only, that's fine. 66B BE seems to have a high chance of mood change.
Next week...... Tira will be mine. Cant wait to train with her...

*Stares at calander with tired red eyes*

I so want to play, I want to find out anything about this new Tira, I want to destroy my brother with her, I want to destroy online people but I can't. Too bad I have to concentrate on my mid-terms now :((.

Sorry for this off-topic post but I needed to express my frustration here.

Well first off, Im pretty excited for next week!!!!! 8======>

Also, I'm curious to know what everyone plans to do first once they get the game next week. Take Tira onlin immediately, try out story more or arcade, or straight to training, or playing with friends?? I'm usually really OCD about this kind of decision and prematurely head right online, with the notion that I'm missing out on something. This time I think Im gonna go to arcade mode, to get a feel for mah gurl!! How bout you guys??!!?

Well first off, Im pretty excited for next week!!!!! 8======>

Also, I'm curious to know what everyone plans to do first once they get the game next week. Take Tira onlin immediately, try out story more or arcade, or straight to training, or playing with friends?? I'm usually really OCD about this kind of decision and prematurely head right online, with the notion that I'm missing out on something. This time I think Im gonna go to arcade mode, to get a feel for mah gurl!! How bout you guys??!!?
I was going to go right online when I get it and fight a friend, but he recently lost his internet. I'm probably going to go to Practice and study up on the changes, get a feel for the game, etc. Possibly play in character creation quite a bit.

or perhaps drop dead from over-excitement as soon as I hold the game in my hands... that sounds pretty good, too.

I planned originaly to go versus mode and fight my brother but he won't be able to play the day it comes out so I'll probably go training mode to learn every combo and then try them online.

ill probably be going straight to training,have a look at the movelists perhaps try some combos and then go online
but no doubt ill end up been inevetably drawn to character creation and end up spending way too long on it without looking at the moves and actually fighting,must try and fight it! lol
i think i went straight onto character creation on 4 too

i just dont want to end up spending too long on thing the first few days,want to try be balanced

you havent been on here in ages tiraloveslave

ill probably be going straight to training,have a look at the movelists perhaps try some combos and then go online
but no doubt ill end up been inevetably drawn to character creation and end up spending way too long on it without looking at the moves and actually fighting,must try and fight it! lol
i think i went straight onto character creation on 4 too

i just dont want to end up spending too long on thing the first few days,want to try be balanced

you havent been on here in ages tiraloveslave
I was actually going to go in right away and make an awesome Tira 1P/2P coloring or perhaps a better custom and do the arcade mode. I'm not sure if I will now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back