Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys i was the only tira player that was using tira continuously. i used her for 8 hours and only changed a character once and that was to voldo, who is very different know.

I only scanned her movelist, alot of the info is from using her.

Movelist

JO

AA - Has better adv than SC4 JS AA. +2 to +3 because my AA clashed with yoshi's AA post JS AA on NC.
6AB is the same move. can delay slightly
3A is about - 10 to -12. Leixa punished it with her AA
2A is better on NH. Less disadv and it has good range. 2AB A+B (SC4 A+K) still exists. 2AB is still NCC.
1A is 1A. idk if more unsafe.4A is awesome now. it tracks better on both sides and JS AA can combo into it . no JF.
7_8_9 A are still mid idk if still unsafe.
WR A is the same.

BB is same animation.
6B is still there. Idk if its 6bK
3b is JS 3B still
2B is 2B
1B is 1B
4B is better now. it tracked step on her right post 6AB on NH. i also think it a lil more safe.
7_8_9 B exists still. i only landed the ATK in GS with it.
WR is same with the B+K followup

6K is SC4 22K (the pointed toe)
3K is SC4 6K
2K is 2K of course
1K is SC4 88K (the low) i didnt use it that much.
4K is SC4 JS 44K, you can still destun the stun.
7_8_9 K i didnt use, so idk if same.
WR K is same, idk if it stuns though

33_66_99 AA are the same and seem to be more safe. i dint test the their different damages
22_88A is the new mid horizontal. it combos with post JS AA. didnt test anything else due to spacing.
44A is the same. 44AA is the same but no GB. Hs excellent sapcing on both NH and block
44A 2A is the low. it kills step. it also has a smaller window post hit so i think you can make more cobos and combo with more things unlike SC4 44A 2A.
11_77A i never used i think its 44A or the SC4 11_77A though.

33_66_99B is very safe and has alot of spacing. 66B BE does the mid attack in both JO and GL now. idk if still have the low though. i only did the BE 3 times. its hard using stick.
22_88B is the same.
11_77B is now SC4 JS 44B. it went into GL once on CH. so thats good.
44B is now SC4 GL 33B. it spaces on block and at the same time advances.

44K is SC4 11_77K.

the rest of the 8wayrun Ks idk. didnt test

I only tested 2 A+B/B+K/A+K move

A+B has better range (the aGi headbutt) it will hit at close range even without the aGI. in SC4 it hardly ever hit.

4B+K B is now JS 4KB but the B part is more of a thorwing animation. Ex: like throwing a baseball. It gives sapcing on the NH KND.

I didnt see any stances except updraft, but i only scanned her movelist. so there could be some.

JO CE picks people off the ground and transitions into GL. the transition is unshakable.

GL (all moves not listed are the same as JO or not tested)

6A is SC4 GL 66A, a brief shakable stun. to an extent it is spammable.
3AA is is SC4 GL 6AA. The BE is 5 hits while the normal is 3 hits. i does very nice damage.
2A is the same.
4A is SC4 GL 22A

3B is SC4 GL 88B. its more safe, still spaces, deals nice guage damage, but very linear and CE punishable.
4B is the only JF i could find with tira. i am ssuming 4B:B has higher chance of mood change because i used it twice and it changed her once to JO one time.

1K. i didnt use it but i think its her SC4 1K
2K is 2K
4K is SC4 GL 44K

66A is the new GB horizontal. it has short range.
22_88A is same has JO 22A.
44A is still the same as in SC4

66B is SC4 GL 66B. It still has a BE with 6 hits and a GB.
11_77B is the buzzsaw move. you can hold the input for more hits.
22_88B are now both the same. they are SC4 GL 22B (the GB)

66K is the same as in SC4

B+K doesnt have the sapcing on the aGI now. it can switch moods still. it switched to JO right when she grabbed the opponent.

her CE is just the 5 hits. it doesnt pick opponent off ground.

What she needs imo: MORE BEs and a STANCE please. I mostly would like the BEs.

Hmmm, I never realized how truly EVEEEEEEL Tira really is. She murders men who like pyrrah and then she murders her fiance. And I still didn't get notifications..... :(

This is a phillipino guy vs me. Her GL can be easily aggressive with just 4A, 3B, and 66A.

As you can see i was doing very weird combos. I was messing with her, but then the stick messed up my inputs. sticks are very sensitive for me.

hey... that's how Tira should be~
this is getting interesting :D

excellent findings optymus! youre a new tira god now lol

i agree with you power,ninjaguy you didnt realie how evil she is before i bet because they didnt give her enough attention,this is awesome it is getting interesting maybe now she will be gettng the attention she deserves and has awesome storyline,how it should be and really evil,im very interested in that she hates nightmare! now she will have her story all to her self doing her own thing,that will mean fun and carnage lol!

im very glad A+K has more range now, especially if now she can actually get the damn thing to hit reliably in wall combos now!so hopefully the timing for things like that will be fixed so you can count on them when you have a chance to on certain occasions
youre meant to get rewarded for wall combos and its like tira was almost punished in SC4,you get the 44K or A+K to actually hit finaly after a launch from wall hit and shed go and get a headache!

aww no GB on 44AA, aslong as that doenst make it now unsafe on guard it dandy,plus since44A 2A is a nicer mixup option
glad you can delay her 6AB a bit so you might be able to throw the enemy off with it now,goody
glad her 4AB can stil be followed up with A+K so it can be used every so often
only thing now is so it will be ok to use more is her 4KB, hopefully you can delay that so not GId so easily
i sincerely hope all her updraft moves arent the same timings still,thats something im concerned about,it will make it lame, in addition to that there needs to be a point of updraft A too

but overall im happy with this,i still really want her to have an extra stance though
and hopefully other range/whiffing issues have been fixed,like been able to get a 1B in after 4KB and such

some of the new inputs are a bit silly but nothing we cant get used to really,im really glad they havent jumbled tiras moves about too much like ivy- new CS throw input and SW 214K is bK WTF!?

i sincerely hope all her updraft moves arent the same timings still,thats something im concerned about,it will make it lame, in addition to that there needs to be a point of updraft A too

but overall im happy with this,i still really want her to have an extra stance though

I actually used UD B alot and its a lil more fast now. It tracks rolling on her strong side a little bit too. idk about the weak.

When i did WR B B+K UD A. it did a spacing KND. It also felt a bit slower than UD B. idk if my perception was off though.

I looked for stances in the section for stances. it only showed UD. UD K is listed with a Mid and Low hit box on her command list. not just mid like in SC4. im hoping that it showed a stance in there and i just didnt see it.

If they are still the same timing it will be good to bait the opponent to GI and waste meter.

So from what i ve heard until now all i can think is that Tira is still incomplete for the final version.
She needs more BEs, more fixing to her movelist (if i remember correctly someone here tells us that A+K moves don't exist for now(?)) and improvement to her issues like random factor and lost health (Again :( )
Anyway we have plenty of time for the final version.Also we don't know yet if she has a returning stance or a new one.

So from the vids that i have seen until now is that Tira's gameplay is similar to IV with some limited new moves....ok....
some fixed stuff and some bad stuff....and some bad stuff that still exists.

My question here is....At the first videos with Kayane and Tago.Kayane mention the problems of Tira and Tago said that are going to fix the character.
I think that they given very little time for Tira.I hope i'll be mistaken for that but the truth is that Kayane's words didn't touch them......yet.
I hope to see more improvements and additions to Tira's movelist.

Her mood does have a point when you know it will change on her health bar.
I agree.But we will see it better in action.All i'm saying is that it's better to know some moves that she will turn for sure and not with percent again.And ofcourse is not only this.For that it has been a start to fix it.For the rest i'm worried mostly.

Moves that turn JO to GL:

CH 44B (about 25%)
A+B(?)
CE (100%)
BE 236K (100% or near it)
BE 66B (50 to 75%)
4K (20%?)

Moves that turn GL to JO

4B:B (?)
BT B+K (?)
4K (20%?)
BE 66B (more than 66B)
66B (60%?)
44A (more chance than SC4)
BE 236K

If you can use her right you can stay in GL for majority of the match, but Jo has alot of better options now: better BB and AA adv, rejuggles with 66B, safety. Ud being more useful. better 44A. Wr B combos. 4A and 22A combos.

I just want more BEs because alot of the characters have more of them. i would like JO and Gl to have 4 - 5 BEs each with a total of 8 or 10. I would think 8 is more suited. I also think that if they do inlcude a stance for Tira it would be the last thing to inclue because she has many more problems and alot have already been fixed.

How many Brave Edges does she have?

GL:

BE 66B
BE 3A
BE 236K ( idk if still exists in GL)

JO:

BE 66B
BE 236 K

just 2 more in JO and 1 more in GL and it would be fine imo. Im sure they included some hidden BEs though in the SCr build, i didnt have time to test it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back