Can you actually spot a rage quitter?

rbf76o.jpg

There is a difference. I put in work in a fighting game and win, I say ggs and instead receive "no, you just spammed and I wasn't trying hard" with a raging and broken ego paragraph. Majority of the time, I end up being gracious and magnanimous to help them but no they just too mad.

What you're failing to realize is after receiving so many hatemail, I begin to take it as humor and go straight to mocking them saying stuff like "you mad bro?". Egocentric yet the only difference is I'm doing it to provoke them since I know they're spoiled stubborn idiots.

I find that by being too respectful towards online peeps, things will get tedious and boring.

Your logic is gonna put stress on you. Why? If you misunderstood OOFMATIC as some big headed ruffian, I believe you jump to conclusions too fast. Right now, I'm being straight up. I don't care if I come off as a jerk or some ruffian. If you had to say stuff like this to me

"I'm sorry you aren't mature enough to have a discussion like a civil adult without name calling and using phrases like "You're a pussy!" and "spineless brain!", very mature."

Then you also misunderstand me altogether. Thus you seem to come off as a coy, presumptuous, and pretentious guy imho. Not to mention, I still think you have no balls. However, I have patience to watch you grow one.

The fact you're gonna cling on to spamming= disrespectful tactic clearly shows you haven't embraced the competition to improve.

Another Assumption.

Let's recap shall we?

I've put forward my opinions regarding spam, lag, and rage quitting. If no one likes that- then kindly move on.

I've put forward choices. .... again if no one likes that kindly move on.

Now. Here's the interesting bit.

Sitting comfortably? then I'll begin.

The word Honour crops up in war, fighting, scifi - see the klingons etc - we even have a reminder of it with Hilde when she declaims: "fight with honour". Clearly there is a thematic etiquette here. Also, if you're still reading this- you'll find the word Villain. Villain crops up in a lot of literature. Villainy is given credence because human nature has that aspect and acts upon it from Hitler to Mugabe to the rapist to the wife cheater... and in the real world they are abhorred.

I abhor spam, rage quitting, lag, and complaints that such and such a character is over powered. For once , I'm going to follow the Herd Mind and ASSUME that you do not. See what I did there? I Assumed. How clever of me!

My point if you've missed it is: honour.

Another point:

If spam is accepted as a strategy.....then so too should, rage quitting, lag tactics, and anything else that is deemed annoying. Therefore could someone create a thread about rage quitting tactics, lag tactics etc and then make a tutorial. After all every good gamer must embrace the competition to improve.....

I'm just labeling you someone who doesn't want to get out of their comfort zone to improve. Thus, I'm also gonna call you lazy. You're not gonna find some way to get by the spam? Fine. Then I guess you will never receive honor and respect in return being butthurt over silly things like "don't spam it's not cool." That's like begging a bully to mess up your day more because you're whining. Only difference is no one will come to your rescue but you.

I'm just labeling you someone who doesn't want to get out of their comfort zone to improve. Thus, I'm also gonna call you lazy. You're not gonna find some way to get by the spam? Fine. Then I guess you will never receive honor and respect in return being butthurt over silly things like "don't spam it's not cool." That's like begging a bully to mess up your day more because you're whining. Only difference is no one will come to your rescue but you.

Its amazing how words simply go over peoples heads.

That's not a assumption, it's the truth.

Instead of whining because someone is spamming, either go to the lab to find stuff against is of look the frames up at the Wiki.

I got really pissed at Cervantes a couple of weeks ago because someone kept spamming aB and I kept falling for it. Why did I say that I kept falling for it? Because it's my own damn mistake to keep falling for the same shit over and over again. It's not his fault for exploiting my ignorance, it's my fault for not knowing.

Also honour doesn't win you the match, knowledge of how the game works wins you the match. Learn from every loss even if it's from a spammer and become better at the game you love. That's it.

That's not a assumption, it's the truth..

Truth is an abstract. However Fact is not.

Fact: I don't like spam
Fact: I can beat spammers
Fact: I can spam better than the average spammer can spam
Fact: I don't enjoy spamming.
Fact: I don't enjoy gaming a spambot
Fact: stop assuming.

See what I did there? I produced facts!

Anything else not understood please meditate over my words until it sinks in.

Thanks!

That's not a assumption, it's a fact.

Instead of whining because someone is spamming, either go to the lab to find stuff against is of look the frames up at the Wiki.

I got really pissed at Cervantes a couple of weeks ago because someone kept spamming aB and I kept falling for it. Why did I say that I kept falling for it? Because it's my own damn mistake to keep falling for the same shit over and over again. It's not his fault for exploiting my ignorance, it's my fault for not knowing.

Also honour doesn't win you the match, knowledge of how the game works wins you the match. Learn from every loss even if it's from a spammer and become better at the game you love. That's it.

Better?

Also 2 out of 5 of your "facts" aren't facts.

Better?

Also 2 out of 5 of your "facts" aren't facts.
Save your breath, let him believe what he wants. He'll have to figure out the truth the hard way. Besides, his "facts" sound like dogmatic facts trying to pass off as the truth to justify his position. However, he's just a lazy scrub. Keep your sanity fellow 8wayrunner.

Save your breath, let him believe what he wants. He'll have to figure out the truth the hard way. Besides, his "facts" sound like dogmatic facts trying to pass off as the truth to justify his position. However, he's just a lazy scrub. Keep your sanity fellow 8wayrunner.

yep everyones a" lazy scrub" if they have a different view point. Do you always assume? No, no, no don't reply to this question. i don't want anyones brain going into combustion mode.

Pointing out that people can't count instead of actually replying to the point that has been made looks like a Lazy Scrub to me".

Please do me a favor and show up at either WGC or RFD. I'm curious on how good you'll do.

Pointing out that people can't count instead of actually replying to the point that has been made looks like a Lazy Scrub to me".

Please do me a favor and show up at either WGC or RFD. I'm curious on how good you'll do.

Are you mad bro?

*stifles a giggle* How I love that ethnic phrase!

But sure- if its based in the UK.

Oh and the last valid point I'm going to make in this thread is that there IS a thread created for those who want to improve their game with mentors who have made themselves available. It's called the "teach me thread.." Again- another alternative or choice for people to make.

Choices, I think, are quite important. Don't you?

Ok, I'm done here.

Thanks muchly to everyone for educating and entertaining me in their game of False Assumptions, name calling, self deceits and conceits.

Much Love.

MIZIEYA

If a game is spammy- then I'd Rage Quit.
So you quit when there is spam, yet you win spammers. Sure dude..

On topic: my magical number on win percentage for a rage quitter, through extreme number crunching science is > 85 %.
At that time I say... "Hmmmmm..".
If I win and they RQ, it was confirmed
If I win and they stay, I am suspicious.
If I win and they were really, really bad, I facepalm.
If I lose, I rage after the match.

Don't forget people can also pick their fights in this game, avoiding by rank or title.. sigh.

Back