Can you actually spot a rage quitter?

Penis CaS' must be a respectable size.
If you're gonna make a character like that, please give him or her a penis that doesn't look like it'll drag the freakin' floor. Lord knows I've seen more then enough wankers in the game like that then I needed to.

Seriously though, if there's anyone who hates "spam" or whatever then you're gonna hate playin' against me. I spam whenever the heck I can. You don't block lows? Say goodbye to your ankles. You can't grab break? Have fun flying across that stage. You can't predict Ring Outs? Have a nice fall. It's how I play the game and I have no problem with someone playing me the same way. It's really all in good fun. I actually got a message from someone recently about that.

Guy: People like you are ruining the game
Me: And you're ruining my night. You're point?

Honor's overrated. Takes the fun out of the competition. Playing dirty's where its at >:D

On topic: I can't tell if a person RQ's or not unless I see the words "Opponent has excited the match" Sometimes it's obvious, they'll stop moving and then the message pops up. You would think in rank that people wouldn't do that with the penalty and all, but I guess not.

Your logic is gonna put stress on you. Why? If you misunderstood OOFMATIC as some big headed ruffian, I believe you jump to conclusions too fast. Right now, I'm being straight up. I don't care if I come off as a jerk or some ruffian. If you had to say stuff like this to me

I didn't misunderstand Oofmatic at all, no less than I haven't fail to understand your logic perfectly. The thing is, you don't like being talked down to, it upsets you, it's your ego. You reacted right away with aggression and even jumped up and called me a "pussy", then followed by an exaltation of your internet muscles by threatening to "wreck" me in a soul calibur match. As I said before, the only thing that really separates good players from scrub players, is attitude. The inner scrub within yourself comes to fruition the moment you see someone that makes you feel inferior. It's all based off negativity.

Then you also misunderstand me altogether. Thus you seem to come off as a coy, presumptuous, and pretentious guy imho. Not to mention, I still think you have no balls. However, I have patience to watch you grow one.

I'm sorry you equate my ability to make you look foolish as a means of being pretentious, but you do a great job of making yourself look foolish on your own. Little uninformed insults regarding my testicals? Yeah, 'nuff said.

I think what we need to do is stop this talk and get to the fighting. What's your XBL? I'm just gonna defeat you while showing you a good time. Clearly, this condescending talk NEEDS to stop. Like now. I will apologize if you come to a truce and just fight me online to break the ice. Then you'll truly understand what type of person am I.

I had that in GC last night- an A1 playing NM got totally miffed by being beaten by a C3 playing Natsu... twice. I recieved lots of abuse, lots of excuses as to why he lost. I'm not the best gamer around I'm basically average and GC isn't my favourite forum to play in. But online drama and bruised egoes - I really don't need it.
Off topic: Sounds like Charly-the-Cat.

So of all the ridiculous that I've read so far, I absolutely HAVE to address this:

If spam is accepted as a strategy.....then so too should, rage quitting, lag tactics, and anything else that is deemed annoying. Therefore could someone create a thread about rage quitting tactics, lag tactics etc and then make a tutorial. After all every good gamer must embrace the competition to improve.....

Wonderful idea! I think I'll write up a tutorial on how to fight ragequitting!

Step 1: Find an opponent. (This is essential!)
Step 2: Fight the opponent! (This is important)
Step 3: Body the opponent. (Your first mistake)*
Step 4: The opponent has RQ. You could clearly have prevented this.

* Did you know: If you let your opponent win, there's a 100% chance that they won't RQ?

So there you have it, Le Bello's own patented "Anti-RQ Super Hidden Technique!" Only £4.99 + VAT.
For spam, it's VERY simple - Find a counter. Find a way around it. That's down to you as a player to do, and it's something you CAN do. Losing to Ninja Roll/Bomb Natsu? Find a way around it. Z.W.E.I causing too much pressure? Look up a guide. Get better.

FACT: Complaining about something instead of finding a solution is a defeatist attitude.
FACT: Trying to solve your problem instead of letting it stop you is the only way to improve.
FACT: Opinions aren't facts.

F.A.C.T - Finding answers causes triumph.

You owe me £4.99?
Oh yeah...that's right. But you see, I spent the £4.99 on this post...
images.jpg

Damn, I sure missed something epic here. Ragequitters/scrubs, "they could never understand." I'll just keep my calm and IDGAF attitude, play some games, learn some stuff and maybe drink some rum. Yeah, I'll just go do just that.

So of all the ridiculous that I've read so far, I absolutely HAVE to address this: Wonderful idea! I think I'll write up a tutorial on how to fight ragequitting!

Seriously, please do it.

There's already been a thread giving praise to spam tactics- How to win at all costs- which was quite popular with the Spamming Community.. I think only 2 people rejected the whole idea and we know how minorities are so wrong.. ahh scrub mentality....

There Actually Does need to be a thread on "Rage Quitting: an A-Z for beginners" which would probably be a booklet...if it were ever printed.. or not.... possibly with "true Stories"- I'll let the author decide... as well as "Lag and Lag Tactics: A How To Manual" with a sequel called "The Laggers Guide To The Online Fighting Community".

And finally a titulating article called "Handbags At Dawn: A How To Guide For Those Who Want To Excercise Their Online Muscle By Challenging People To A Match Because They Lose Face In An Argument That Began On Their Own False Premise"

Title too long?

Lets have our hypocritical cake and eat it. After all No One in this thread has ever complained or thought (and I use that term loosely) negatively about the aforementioned tactics in GC, Player Match or Ranked or even with the AI in Quick Battle Advanced mode....

So yes, if Someone Could create threads about the aforementioned topics... I'd be happy to read them and I promise to take it as manly as is possible- just don't enter my backdoor...

One last thing: I have deleted all my friends who do not spam, and are 4 bars + who are wired etc etc in favour of adding gamers (again I use that word loosely) who actually do spam and have a deficit of a connection.... thusly I am seeking new mentors who will cleanse me of my "Noobness", "Scrub Mentality" and so forth and brainwash me into The Herd Mentality.

Oh and please no copy cats in response (if any) to this post- be original Ladies.

(bows and exits stage left>

Well, this drama queen is getting so much attention she seems to have blossomed into a full-blown prima donna.

(nods sympathetically) I know. I'd hate me too if I was not a part of a Clique or Herd Mind Mentality.

And now that its official: Drama Queen - Prima Donna.

See what i did there?

I'll wear any title and assumption as long as it's Capitalised.

Mmmm Delicious.

(bows and exits stage left>

I believe I wrote that guide in my previous post. If you have any additions or amendments, I'll be glad to see them.

You realise Rage Quitting, by definition, isn't a tactic right? You keep calling it a tactic, a tactic is something that gives you and edge, RQing just means nobody wins. You can't defend against rage quitting, that's down to your opponent.

The best we can do is name and shame them. Which is what that whole "XBL Ragequitters" thread is for. So well done, that thread exists and has for a long time. Go team you!

How about a thread called "Being a Diva part 1: Ignore any part of a post that makes sense you can't find a good argument to, in favour of picking up the tiny part of it you can", because this is what you've done. You've solely addressed a singular piece of my post, leaving out the bits that describe defeatist behaviour, which of yourself you've displayed. Way to dance around the bullet.

Though at least you're capable OF responding, unlike Calibur Bladez who has to hide behind your skirt and merely "like" things. C'mon man, have an opinion, we all want it.

Of course people have complained about lag, spam and RQing, but most of us are capable of going "Eh, if they RQ then they don't win. Whatever, fine." and "Oh, they're using the same two moves, I can now predict what they will do next and, yep, defend myself." - As for lag, if you're in a laggy match the only real thing you can do is to use less input-heavy tactics. Guide done, what's next?

I like that you call it the "herd mentality", because the opposite of the scrub mentality actually involves putting in work and thinking for yourself. The so-called herd mentality would more describe people who cry "I CAN'T BEAT THIS THING. THIS GAME SUCK. PATCH PLS."

(Bows, is showered with roses and undergarments, performs an encore and then leaves on the arms of the ever-loving and gracious audience.)

How about a thread called "Being a Diva part 1: Ignore any part of a post that makes sense you can't find a good argument to, in favour of picking up the tiny part of it you can", because this is what you've done. You've solely addressed a singular piece of my post, leaving out the bits that describe defeatist behaviour, which of yourself you've displayed. Way to dance around the bullet.

Actually, I'd prefer someone make a thread on "Assumptions and how to make things personal" after my first few posts thats all most people did.

And- lol please don't tell me that I have to respond to every single thing someone says- just because it's been assumed I haven't read all of someones words. In the same vein that responders to my posts think they know what Im thinking and feeling.

You don't.

See what I did there?

I got personal.

hey- the brainwashing is beginning.

Yummy.

Before I forget- lets set a new trend and no longer click 'like' a post. Of course, that may mean The Reader goes into some form of withdrawal... but then...this is all about Control. "I dislike your words because they are opposite to mine- I must control you online because I cannot do it in the real world" Choice is important and seemingly you and the like minded would take away choice and probably other rights one could excercise on a daily basis. I want to be a Nazi when I grow up....Besides it's somewhat cowardly attacking someone through me as opposed to confronting the individual directly....

See what I did there again? I assumed. And I went personal!

I want a gold star..

But what you can do- is to state- you want me to address such and such a thing... and I might graciously so do if.. I deem it's worthy or vaguely interesting. Or perhaps I could just address every single line written to me... and that would cause major panic to those who can't catch a thought.. let alone think truly independently...

You should make that thread then. It seems important to you, but I can't speak for anyone else.

And yes, if you're going to defend against something, and someone makes a point on it, then you're expected to address that. Ignoring it reflects badly on you. Don't voice an opinion that you're not willing to defend.

If someone responds to your post not knowing what you're thinking or feeling, then it's likely because you failed to get your point across in the way you wanted. That's something you have to address. People aren't psychic so if someone's missed a point, it's down to you to inform them. This is the cure to ignorance.

I haven't got a clue what this brainwashing you're referring to is.

I would like you to address the part of my post where I discuss defeatist attitude yes. One would've thought that would have been evident by the fact that I posted it.

Oh, and there's a difference between general assumption and ignorant assumption. People make general assumptions on a daily basis - They're often informed/educated assumptions. If you present yourself in a certain manner, then people are going to assume that that is your nature. This is a fair assumption.

I could say that you're acting like a Diva by only addressing points you can think of some "witty" (a term I use loosely) response to. This is a fair assumption because this is all you've done for the past few points.

I could say you looked like you didn't duck when someone swung a bat - This is an ignorant assumption based on nothing that, for all I can imagine, is likely not true at all.

Can you see the difference? Not all assumptions are inherently bad.
Instead of going "People are assuming, so now they're less than worthless and their posts don't warrant my attention" you could try shoving their assumptions down their throats with facts.

Be the anvil or the hammer.

Now if you feel I made this personal, I'll happily apologise for that - My intent is not to insult but to discuss.

RE: Edit:

Actually I was calling Calibur Bladez out. If you care to read what I said again, you'll note I didn't say he shouldn't like your posts, I said he shouldn't JUST like your posts. He's hiding behind your opinions because he can't form a decent one of his own. If he can he's welcome to give it.

Back