Cannes 2010 Updates...

Yo Satana feel free to visit us here in Geneva one weekend! From milan its only a 3h drive with the car! We have 5-6 very solid players here...Furzy, Cliff, Bun, Greven, doc and Kawaks!

It will be a pleasure to kick your ass :P

any vid of this 1K strategy with Mitsu I'm readin about? I understand it with Xianghua, but not with Mitsu. I'm intrigued...

You can do everything with that 1K...

You can mix up 1K with 1K..
You can do like. Mist-Cancel 1K..
Mist into Relic-Cancel 1K..

That 1K is bananas man..

yes and keep in mind it only takes ~24 1K to win a round! how much better that move could be?

At last I register on 8wayrun.
I hope foreigners liked their trip to Cannes. Personaly I enjoy fight against every one of you!
I'll be quick in my comments:

+ Kdz and Esom the two friendly American dudes.
+ Singapore guys you were awesome! My first encounter against you were in the 3vs3 were I strike your team. But the next days I didnt recognize your fighting style! Were you sandbagging? Or you were tired because of the flight? In the solo event I lost a match in poul against ShenOu. Your kilik surprised me with his 6A+B :p
In the team battle 5vs5 I met you again! With one of you who were playsing a X crying baby pressure who beat dina, Kayane must try this ^^ I hope I'll meet you again!
+ 2ndface, I'm sorry that I know the match-up Cerventes its Kira/dem's fault! =D
You didnt know at this moment that asta could punish your 3B with 6A, dont spam it with low life ^^
+ HumanTyphoon you were unlucky to fight me in looser bracket, one of my goal is to beat Maxou in a FT5 and Setsuka's Maxou is more broken than yours.
+ Kira84, the Italian's Mitsu who eleminated Esom. I wanna fight Esom why did you win :x
You have a good mitsu but my sparing partner is keysona so...
+ Daggoth you were so impressive. You play well and you have a good defense / execution. I understand why you're a Champion in your country.

Special thx to Keev, Pantocrator and Belial for the washing up (No money match in our room, just household chores MOUHAHAHA)

It was part sandbagging (weren't using our mains), part tired from flight, part being cold having gotten drenched in the rain outside and part hungry (hadn't eaten since the plane.)

Lol.

Thugish Pond ... IIRC you recorded my match vs Docvizzo in my room... could you please upload it ??? Pretty please? xD

(yeah Doc, this is a damocles sword that needs to fall !)

You are such an ass, man! :)

Nobody recorder how i won against you in Paris, its just fair if this video rottens to death somewhere on thugishs Pc... :P

Dont do it Thugish, DONT! :)

I actually didn't record 1 full match with that camcorder. I was just recording randomly in the rooms and I only got bits and pieces in that match while recording ppl randomly talking shit in the background lol. Thats what I took most footage of besides scenery, the people :P.

I actually didn't record 1 full match with that camcorder. I was just recording randomly in the rooms and I only got bits and pieces in that match while recording ppl randomly talking shit in the background lol. Thats what I took most footage of besides scenery, the people :P.

Doc <3 Thugish

In your face Maxou :P

That's too bad :( ... but it's still okay, it'll still be a pretty good laugh for me hearing people again ! Kenpachi who was (in french) "come one docvizzo, punish him, why didn't you ? WTF? he did umbrella again? You're such a noob max !"

I will try and make one.. :D

http://fr.justin.tv/clip/b453c6c7da5004cb
Look at it from 11:00. Before it's just Hilde being Hilde.
Tira player is that great player Yuan mentioned, I think he's called tomenagi or something like that. Mitsu player I don't know who he is, but the video is enough to show basically how annoying 1K can become, once you know how to use it. Other use can be 1K 44B+K, 1K 9B, 1K 22A, 1K WSK, and 1K 3G. Obviously it's not ultimate, as everybody recognizes the great weakness of Mitsurugi in poking (which is IMO a big reason why he's only mid tier). But it is a safer approach, that can be useful in certain situations or certain match-ups.

wow, that Mitsu player plays more like me than anybody I've ever seen. Not exactly the same but very similar with the use of B and the defensive style where he kept step crouching. main difference is he didn't go for big damage or grab much.
anyway everytime he used 1K he did 4B afterwards...but I can see how it could be mixed up. if he wants to put himself at disadvantage just to take small damage from a really short range move that's cool I guess, different strokes. prolly a much better strat with X.

Back