Cannes Vids

More were record.
Vids will be post later, sry.
I think the Italian, Spanish and German player record lots of stuff too.
As soon as I learn something I will post.

Scud : :)

Trace : Congratulations again ! Although you did some mistakes and things that could be perfected (punishment, and follow up behind a teched A+G throw), you took advantage perfectly of Ivy's weaknesses. This is exactly the way I would have played against Malek or Scud, very good Sets.

Omg i could not finish watching this.
That Amy was god awful.

...the amy forgot abt 7_8_9 A_B_K ...or even 8A+B! >_< LOL! ..but I guess thats what happens when pressure from a tournament setting gets to you... =/

...but an extremely good & quite possibly the most annoying Xianghua from ShenYuan... V. Well played.. ^_^

Yeah, i was gonna give props to ShenYu for that X (more against the Hilde than the Amy tho lol.)
Extremely solid and awesome.

PS - Oh and I didnt realize who was who in the thugish vs. Alex match until someone got BT B+K off and did the the combo. Since Damien is the only scrub who still does the 1KA combo =P

Aha I'd love to play against Shen Yuan : It would teach me to punish 2K regularly aha.

Ok. Egg I challenge your Cassandra in a mirror match FT 10, € 20.
Wait, Cannes is over!

*runs in a corner crying*

Sorry but too many players, who is Trace? Spanish Setsuka?

SatanaXXX said:
Ok. Egg I challenge your Cassandra in a mirror match FT 10, € 20.
Wait, Cannes is over!

*runs in a corner crying*

Aha ! Yeah, it was too short, and I regret not having played with everybody :(

But it's ok for a FT10, 20€, next time ahaha !

Sam has a very good ivy, he missed out on a few guranteed combos. Dam it's tough trying too block that many 1A's.

Back