Career Thread

teflon2105

[09] Warrior
Post what you do for a living if not working your future job.

( anesthesia tech ) in the operating room full-time also an ( E.R tech ) in the E.R part-time.

I make great money but it destroys my social life and i find myself falling asleep at red lights and at work on occasions.

I used to own a hot rod shop, but now Im back to what I used to do, Im a machnist, I mostly build hot rod motors. Hence the name Hot Rod Dave

HRD

Right now I'm working as a Receptionist at a Hospital. Earning pretty good money and being able to balance out my social life.
I'm majoring Computer Engineering at my local college, looking into getting an associates there,then transfer up to San Fransisco State university and get my masters for Computer Engineering.

After I do that,then I'm looking into getting an Account Administration Representative position at the hospital and living big. :)

Studying for my Pharm D.

but its so boring working at a Pharmacy. (currently a Tech)

My whole life i've been a fan of video games... and im most def a gamer4life. I might switch Majors and go into game dev.

I'll be at SFSU this Fall.

Wow !! Im very impressed alot of people are in the medical field as well !! :D I'm actually an X-ray tech. :D

Wow !! Im very impressed alot of people are in the medical field as well !! :D I'm actually an X-ray tech. :D
My dad's going to school for Ultra Sound tech and will be graduating next year! Hopefully getting a job at the hospital me and my mother work at as well!

Hospital jobs are great when it comes to employee benefits. :P

Right Now: 3rd Shift Stockboy at a grocery chain. It pretty much has destroyed what little social life I had.

Future: Cable Technician, Meteorologist, or a Computer Repairman. But I'll most likely wind up on public access as a recurring character on "Billy Bob's Hunt'n, Fish'n" as Nancee Boy...Ugh.

certified exec chef...been doing it since i was 15...so 11 years now minus a one year hiatus i did AV shit at UNM and a short stint as a babysitter at gamestop...been CEC for about a year and a half...did some entry level instruction and then hopped into the industry.

just left one job i little while back and taking care of some personal shit now, then off to find a new one! so much flames and knives and alcohol and crazy fucks...i could never do anything else.

funny thing is i went to college at UNM for six god damn years, managing kitchens the whole time, so that i could get out with my degrees and cook. hahaha. it suits my lifestyle quite well, though.

Analyst for an HR application company. Decent job, good benefits, good pay, paid days off, can't complain.

Graduated college student mainly searching for 3D environmental position for gaming as well as other 3D applications.

animator. working at an animation studio as a character animator/special effects animator/rigger/shader/texture artist/ translator/ and concept design artist

currently working on various children shows.

Right now: Pocky Yoshi is a struggling college student. And he's a soul fiend.

Future: Pocky Yoshi will be a mechanic. And if all goes well, a mechanical engineer. And he's still a soul fiend.

Don't laugh at this. I actually make air conditioner filters, IN NO AIR CONDITIONING! Used to it after almost 75 months.

I'm a college student working worthless college slave labor jobs. But I just got an internship at Travel Weekly magazine. I hope that works out.

I work at Nestle where we make Hot Pockets. I work 3rd shift EPSU (Equipment Preparation and Start Up). Basically we wash down the factory every night to get ready for 1rst shift.

Pretty boring job, but decent pay and good benefits.

Back