[Central NJ] Home of The Fat Bitch

[Central New Jersey] Home of The Fat Bitch

Yo Jay is your crib free this weekend? Yankees game is this friday, and Serge, Fox, Klizza and I are looking for a place to session afterwards. Serge's mom is coming home from Russia, and she's all yooooo tanks, so his place is a no go.

Yo I'm Rigel, the Sisters are my girlfriends.

well i guess since most of us play we might as well have our own thread. hell even whitey is going to pick the game up. on a side note that place we checked out last night looks like a pretty good choice for the regional. just gotta make sure we are able to do an all ages event there

lol... Kilik is the only fag in SC... and Chris is a fag... did you put 2 and 2 together yet?

you're obsession with following me around and calling me gay is almost as strong as your need to pick fat girls up in an attempt to cure your premature ejaclulation problem

Hey I would rather have a problem with premature ejaculation then to not be able to get laid... and who I choose to fuck is my choice... If you choose to believe that I wasnt lying and I fuck fat chicks and have premature ejaculation issues then believe it... I could have just as easily said I was a virgin. I mean you guys have seen the fatties I brought by after I came home from the bar... right? Come to think of it you guys have never seen a chick I slept with... well you might have but you never knew that I fucked her... so in the end I could be gay or get off humping 500 pound chicks but you dont fucking know what goes on behind closed doors or even who is behind those doors with me.

PS - I fuck for hours with the right chick... but she has to be REALLY fat so I spend most of that time vomiting on her in disgust

Oh and Im down for friday not sat because I work 11-10... if your all around then Im down but yeah... DO WORK!

Sup guys ... I've been playing SC casually since SC2 (casually because nobody I know really plays) but have been trying to get into the scene ... was wondering if you guys minded a new face if you have a session soon

I'm still willing to go even after reading about fat bitches and homos ... =P jk

Chris, you have to show me where I can get a Fat Bitch! By the time I get there on Friday, the stands will be closed, but we'll have to go and get one next time...

I think till 4 when school is in session... you can actually get them on the way up you just get off the TP onto RT 18 goto rutgers and then head over here from there... ask chris for directions tho because I dont know how to take 18 to the trucks

And I think phil is using bad grammar but I dont know if larry went past it and didnt say anything... Too stoned to remember exactly how to write and why... I just know that "not gonna beating me" sounds funny

Back