Cervy Frame Data

I think KowTow is able to edit the first post, maybe ill check some data the weekend. Most of it should be accurate, but i wanted to test a few things, so its not a big deal to check the rest.

Oh yeah, Cervy's FC 2B is i16 (I didn't see it listed in his frame data). It clashes with Sophie's BB (i15) after a blocked 4B (-1).

Edit: His 6A+B is i19. I used a similar setup.

@ Dully

Sophies 4B is -3 on Block according to the FD, not -1. I think it was -1 in SC3 though.

Typo or did you test this based on Sophies 4B?? If you wanna test stuff from FC...Cervys 1B on Hit is 0.

Her 4B is definitely -1. There's been a little debate about this, and it was pretty recently proven that it's -1, not -3, unless stuff like Kilik's 6A is i15, lol. The stuff in her thread is wrong, but the data in her wiki should be correct.

Cervy's 4A+K is -8 on block, I think. If anybody wants to discuss it with me, PM me on here or in javachat sometime. Also, if a mod is reading this, it'd be great if you updated the front page, so that people don't think Cervy's 1K is +5 on hit, among other things.

Well thats exactly what the FD says. Its says -8~-9. Since ive tested this against several Moves maybe its -9 from max Range.

Apart from does it make sense to discuss whether a pretty useless Move is -8 or maybe -9 from far range? Doesnt change anything.

Huh, guess I missed that (I thought it wasn't there for some reason). My bad, lol.

Regardless, one of the mods needs to update this shit.

I think most of this is accurate, but im so fuckin busy i cant retest anything right now.

But somebody REALLY should correct the MAJOR faults, like 1K. I see people STILL posting OMG its +5. And K was patched, 11K, but i think thats already changed.

For my excuse, i was both high and drunk when i made his data, so sorry for the 1K ;)

I think KowTow is able to edit the first post

lol I haven't been a mod for a minute now, B. Got into it with some people who were talkin some bullshit, and Jay demodded me, and left them as mods. Those same people now constantly bicker with and antagonize others on here, and remain as mods.

Guess someone else can edit this list, I think one of the Singapore guys is still a mod.

NEone willing to edit the frame data in the Wiki Section? I've done a bit on the horizontals and verticals. I need a break man; I need to play Soul Calibur.

Just decided to do some testing... on Cervy's A...
A
B = -7
H = -4
CH = 0
Sound right???
Hey some new stuff I missed or didn't see... anyway I set out on a mission to do it myself...
New DATA???

1A = i31
4[A] = i34
(didn't see this stuff)

3A
G = -28
H = -8
CH = -8
(14 damage)

11_77A
G = -15
H = -6
CH = -6
(15 damage)

B
G = -5
H = -1
CH = 1
(13 damage)

WR B
G = -19
H = KND
CH = KND
(15 damage)

(I think thats it...)
I'd like to help with the Wiki, if that is alright with anyone then PM me and give me the go-ahead...
I was confused on 11_77BB which is posted in the data list... I believe you meant AB??? (Thought I should point that out, thought Cervy had a new move for a second there...)

4B
G = -11
H = -1
CH = -1

6B
G = -13
H = -3
CH = STN (causes backward crumple on CH)

G = -4
H = -4
CH = -1

I also found out that 421K is i28...
After Algol's 1K (+0), 8B+K hits at the exact same time as 421K (fastest input)... 2B+K is i28 etc...
(421K gives a falling crumple STN on CH)

Moar Data!!!

6 = i25
JMP K = i21 (fast for a Jump Kick)

WR K
G = -9
H = 2
CH = 9

Back