Cervy Frame Data

Hello, im new to this forum and also to this 'frame data' stuff for sure...

Could someone plz direct me to some place where I can find more information about it??

Some words, like BT FC WS.. I just dont get it :(

The numbers I know it states the direction, like 6 is the right, or forward.... 2 is down... and so on.....

BT=backturned, FC=fully crouched, WS=i have no idea i think you meant WR meaning while rising. Im always happy to help a fellow cervantes user.

WS and WR are universally understood as while rising/standing in SC games. In Tekken it's divided between while running (WR) and while standing (WS). Since we have 8 way run, we can use either.

yea.. the whole WR WS has been a bane on my head too for a while babalook...lol. I always say WR cuz WS could mean while you are ALREADY standing... In SF you tend to say something like s.HK for a STANDING move... so I've always gravitated towards saying "WR" as in While Rising. But you have to understand as kowtow said.. they mean the same thing.

that damn thread..wherever it is...should be stickied somewhere for ppl to know all the different terms....

a few more in case you wonder..

iGDR= instant Geo Do Ra (or whatever the fuck the words are lol).
iCT=instant command throw (the 323 B+G throw)
iTLP=Instant teleport (just frame version)
iFC=(instant full crouch) ... in short .. if you see a lower case i in front of anything it means "instant"

And what should I do when i see an "iGDR= instant Geo Do Ra (or whatever the fuck the words are lol)." ?? :)

And what about CH?

Do we have a list of this names and what they means ??

Considering Im from another country, some words are not so easy to figure out :)

Thanks for the help of you guys ;)

its actually in his move list.. but.. its (fastest input) of 214B

CH means counter hit. It means the combo needs to be a counter hit to work correctly. If its mentioned anywhere in the string other than right before the first notation... then ignore it... the person wrote it wrong..lol. But CH means the first hit of the combo must occur as a counter hit.

what "names" are you referring to?? The shorthand? i think i listed pretty much all of them if thats what ur asking for. I don't really understand what "names" u are talking about though ... be more specific plz :)

Will someone kindly link me to a tutorial that explains what this all means? What I mean is... I see that Cerv's aB on block leaves you at -18. Okay, so does that mean, say I was playing against another Pirate player, that he could get any move from i13 through i17 off? Like if he blocked my aB, he would get A/aB/K ( i13 moves) or up to 66K (an i17 move) for free?
eusa_eh.gif

Gee, well that sucks. I like that move too since it was so quick. I can't just toss that out unless I know it'll hit then, eh?

aB is for punishing....better dont throw it out brainless...you should use fast safe pokes to interrupt, 3K, 4KK (good tracking), aK, 3A+B, 6A...aB just for punishing.

aB is for punishing....better dont throw it out brainless...you should use fast safe pokes to interrupt, 3K, 4KK (good tracking), aK, 3A+B, 6A...aB just for punishing.

I'll do that. I suck right now. No front.
biglaugh.gif

Go to the video forums and watch my vids. You'll LOL @ Match 2 and some other ones. I am horrible man. But trust me, I am learning. I have to stop using 3A+B and aB like I do.
sAng_angryspin.gif

actully 3A+B is pretty good, i has good push back and is only -10 on block, i dont think anyone other than Taki or Yoshi can do anything with that, and even they are out of range i think.

Back