Cervy Frame Data

Hello .. Im a newbir and Ive just a simple question. WHat does the negative numbrs stand for? They are used to state the free frame rates available following a move?? And so what does the positive stand for?
A bit confused

ok no tech get up after teching point if this is done after a CH Ba and you do iFC A+BBBBBBBBB in taining they will get up and block only the last hit and it leaves you at +15 i think we should try to find a usefull way to replicate

So on a normal wake-up which nobody does you plan to use this guard trap for a free iGDR...
Here is speeds for DC stance...
214 - i31
G = -20 (holding G after)
H = ST
CH = ST
~DC

DC A - i59

DC 2*8*5B - i41
G = -17/ -16

iGDR*iGDR~28B - i15
G = -26?
NC; TJ; JF

DC K - i60

DC B+K - i53

DC iB+K - i31

DC A+K - i56

iTP - i17 (like Algol's A+K)
~BT ~on crossover; JF; TJ; TP [at i17]; TFS

DC 6~B+K*iTP~B+K - i?
G = -7/ -6
H = STN (+19)
CH = STN (+19)
~BT ~on whiff; JF; TP; TFS; TJ

Oh yeah, not a DC attack but 8[B+K] - i36...
If you want the true speeds just subtract 31 frames from what I've posted...
The CH happens on frame 32, so DC A is actually i28+ depending on how much you delay, etc...

actually if you do iFC A+BBBBBBB after a 66B W! they will tech into the last hit only for a free iGDR

What happens hear baba? Does iGDR hit ground or does it really launch them, and if it launches them what combos do you get near the wall???

What happens hear baba? Does iGDR hit ground or does it really launch them, and if it launches them what combos do you get near the wall???

Its going to hit grounded I think. You have to time it correctly though. I dont Use FcA+Bx8 as a tech trap personally but I could see this working possibly. Im not 100% on the tracking on everything either. Basically Ill have to test it.

Best wall combos are:

CH 2A+B WRA 4KK for a wall slam in front

from here your options are
4KK -> intial wall slam -> :B+K -> bA -> 3A+B -> into tech trap - This combo is really tricky to pull off in a good match. If you do use it then this shows excellent execution ability. This combo also hurtls like hell. Easily can take 2/3 of lifebar (this is including the tech trap works) if done properly.

4KK -> wall slam 66B Wall slam into any option. You can even land iFCA+Bx8. Personally i recomend A+B after 66B.

Alternativly
66B -> Wall Slam 2A+B WRA 4KK also works. I like 66K into tech trap after this combo.

3B combos
4KK -> wall slam -> CH 3B into launcher combos. You can also use 4KK:B+K with this and any time you use 4KK wall slam as well but its not needed. I dont even think it grants that much extra damage tbh.

Options from CH 3B are of course
22B etc - I call this I hate you launcher combo since Hates uses this move after CH 3Bs with grat success. The trick is the timing. This combo gurantees a lot of damage. if you pull this one off then you have Great Execution.

4A+K -> 2B+K for easy guranteed damage. Becareful of Tech Ukimi after 4A+K. Simplist and easiest combo after CH 3B. This is a BnB combo. Execution level - Hella easy.

22/88A -> wallslam. - This one is really cool, deffinitly on of the more painful things you can do someone if you are at the right angle. First of all you have to the Version that doesnt make you spin for best effect imo. Kira made this combo famous at NEC XI. I recomend checking out the vids.

8A+B:B+K or iTP:B+K - This one is tricky. Especially on the wall. iTP could work depending the angle, But I wouldnt use it. f you get it though, then your looking like ChangsFd, which is godly. 8A+B:B+K can cause a wall slam in front much like 22/88A depending on distance. If it does not and causes ground slide. you can use iGDR28B for max damamge but it might whiff. You get a free tech trap after 8A+B:B+K after a launcher.

hope this helps.

Yes this does help, but I meant wall combos after 66B, W!, iFC 2A+BB(mash), T!, iGDR... When babalook said that iGDR combos after iFC A+BB(mash) catches that certain tech near the wall, I assumed that since you're so close to the wall you can get more damage off of iGDR with wall combos like iGDR, (something), W!, etc...

If you get up at the last minute when Cervy's FC A+B GC made a spark; instead of +13 he's at +15, so ya you'll get launched.

Yes this does help, but I meant wall combos after 66B, W!, iFC 2A+BB(mash), T!, iGDR... When babalook said that iGDR combos after iFC A+BB(mash) catches that certain tech near the wall, I assumed that since you're so close to the wall you can get more damage off of iGDR with wall combos like iGDR, (something), W!, etc...

Im not sure what the damage is going to be on that combo since I dont use it. From what i understand those combos posted above do the most damage. Most of those wall combos do over 100 damage if done right.

If you u get iGDR near a wall you can

22/88A I think works, Id have to retest this.

B2 works at the correct angle

8A+B:B+K can work but the chance of getting a wall slam with this is going to be really difficult.

TO be honest after youve hit them with iGDR the wall isnt going to help that much since damage scaling is going to occur. Your best bet is to finnish the combo as normal or set up for a tech trap.

Btw Tech Trap options are
2B+K
A+B
WRA
44B
And iGDR can be used as well for guranteed damage or to hit back techers.

So using iFCA+Bx8 as a Tech Trap gurantees an iGDR? ok so can they tech in any direction to escape?

more and more i am seeing cervy players do 66k~2(B+K) to finish his wall combos. it does great damage if they stay grounded and massive damage if they tech + gives oki.

more and more i am seeing cervy players do 66k~2(B+K) to finish his wall combos. it does great damage if they stay grounded and massive damage if they tech + gives oki.

Yeah I like 66K into 2[B+k} myself. I like A+B off of 66B W!vinsce it sets up for really stupid mixup.Both options are about = imo unless you can end that match. In that instance 66K is going to be more of a gurantee.

ya i like doing the 66K after 66B W! because it leaves them in the BT on the ground position so 22B will catch all but left and 2[B+K] is completly garenteed (it can be guarded after a normal CH 66K). And zombiebear, franman covered what i was actually talking about but if you hit your opponent on the right side with with FC A+BBBBB iGDR 28B hits grounded for max dmg garenteed of FC A+BBBBBBB, very hard though not worth going for.

That is true but there's also a risk involved. If they get up quickly on time to block 2[B+K] you're asking to get punished.

Back