Cervy Openers & Combos Discussion

Yeah I don't play against pros too often thought,but I have noticed sometimes people do that.Is there another move I can use to replace it in the combo?Perhaps a3?

3A+B is your best bet for pokes since its a safe mid. The second hit will stun on CH but this only happens in a stun combo or if he second hit CH's.

I would recomend starting your combos with 2A+B or WRA. WRA needs to be used wisely since its very punnishable. Best ust imo it to blck an attack that laves them at -15 block frames or more (IE. someones 1A usually).

Cervy BnB FYI is 2A+B WRA (4KK or 3A+B)
4KK is for position and wall slams and 3A+B is for tech traps. There are other moves you can combo. I recomend checking out the Frame data in the wiki section. 2A+B is unsafe against charecters with low thows or Amy.

Good things to know about A+B - Its awesome online. Its really realy hard or impossible to punnish online. You can hit A+B on a wall slam combo by using 66B while facing a wall. Works in almost all wall combos. On hit A+B forces cervys 50/50 mixup game or allows you to retreat.

Just some basic Info for ya. If you dont know about the frame data I recommend Partisian's video tutorial on frame data since understanding it is Vital to playing the game well imho.

hey You said something about online,if you have xbl I would really appreciate you helping me out the gt is Nyctophobia.And thank you for the help already!
Also im not too sure what move wra is ,so help with that would be awesome.

Back