[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

The tournament date has been chosen after adding all he votes from all the sites for the respected games at the End of Summer tournament.

End of Summer Tournament will be run on Sunday, September 6, 2009!

I'm going to be practicing for this event so hopefully some more people show up. It looks like SC4 will get a nice showing! ^_^

Looking for people to randomly play from time to time in the area i lost my sc4 disc :(

I'm just up the road in Downers Grove if you don't mind playing on XBOX 360. Don't expect much of a fight, though – I'm a beginner-level player. PM if interested.

I am planning to do a tournament on November 21st. It will have many fighting games, Street Fighter 4, Blazblue, Tekken 6, and Soul Calibur 4.

This will be my last Soul Calibur 4 tournament that I will host this year. So lets get a good showing.

I have some confirmed Out Of State players coming as well. Lets give them a good welcome at this event. Hopefully the locals can show up for this one!

A couple of the out of state players are;

Icekid from Florida
Funked from Iowa

I think more are showing up as well. We might have a pretty big Soul Calibur 4 event for this one. So it should be pretty hype!

I will make a tournament thread for this event in the morning hopefully you guys can show up and rep Chicago!

Here you go guys, hopefully you can make it! ^_^

Chicago's Clash of Fighters Tournament!

I'm back in Chicago (South Side). Anyone want to get together just to play, let me know. Got a couple of people at my house who play and, hell, it's just fun to play a bit. Can bring a couple of people over to my house (who is this random motherfucker inviting people to his house!?). But, even if someone else wants to meet up to play, just drop me a line.

Guessing no one wants to take up the offer, but this is probably the last day I'll be able to do so. May have neglected to say it, but I can also pick people up if they need a ride.

Even though it seems like no one ever checks/replies to this, I'll be home again on the 21st for another 30 days.

I'm not sure if this would motivate any of you to come out to TX for a Tourney. We ain't holdin nothing back. No one is banned and we are ready to play. Granger in the mix. The Evers brothers LinkKrc and Alphamale will be in attendance. Nori, San Antonio's prodigy will be there as well as TX's finest. I've updated the airfares from Southwestern flights. Hope to see some out of towners. TX is where it's at!
http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/trashday-6-houston-tx-t6904/

I'm going to be hosting a session at my house on monday. Anyone's welcome. If you need transportation, just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

Back