[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

Once again, we're getting together tomorrow and all are welcome. If you want details, just either PM me.

Just so anyone who comes across this topic knows, I'm pretty much always up for games, so just message me if you're looking to get some offline games in.

Yo lost providence, where is the soul cal scene there? I'm gonna be in the Chi on the weekend of May 8,9 and I was thinkin about gettin some matches in somewhere for soul cal...

You'll only be here for the weekend? Either way, it'll only be me and a couple of others here the weekend unless some others choose to roll through, but I'm on the South Side. PM me for more info.

Gasp! Someone host SOMETHING! T-T I get so bored playing my brother and random scrubs online. I'm in Racine, Wisconsin. So getting to chicago is just like three or four hours anyway. So someone host. ^-^

YO im from da chi...I dont have any GOOD competiton around me.... Hopefully i can go out n find sum....Anyone holding a gathering?

Well, I'm not home right now, but try PMing ThugishPond or HumanTyphoon (Probably have to find their names somewhere for the exact way they spell them).

Back