Couslali's DO Stungames & Techies. pow!

I remember giving you a lecture on shaking out of stuns because you didn't know it was possible. Now I need to tell you how to air control and tech?

Manta i only deleted a stupid response stating the music was horrible, and when people give 3 word responses with the same ignorance on explanations like weve been experiencing on this very forum thats a free ticket to get off my vidya page aswell.

Oh and ive had quite alot of people telling me a gj. Know what some people call me a better player than you guys. And before you all fly into a tantrum of disbelief and olololz; its not about winning, its about art, beauty and being gay. (in the good way)

Now lets do the charleston guys, line up for cous.

ummm so... took me a second of explaining what you meant by DO to myself to realize that DO=shakeable...why not just say its "shakeable stun chancing." I mean its one thing if you put someone in a shakeable stun and then attack low or grapple right away assuming a shake... but like some quipped its a "mid-mid mind game" being used... Thats not to say its useless stuff...if ppl don't shake their stuns then the stuff works...but another problem is a lot of the stuff you do after a shakeable stun is punishable on block.

And yea... tech trap does have a meaning.... and I ..just...don't understand that transformers comment. Seriously..what does payed artists making transformer shows have to do with a shakeable soul calibur combo?

All im gonna say is not everything DOSses, so its a dimension of its own to find the options, especially on specific catches on your opponent falling. Wich is what goes for my vids. And about the transformer thing, get your head out of your arse. I already stated this is an artform, what gives if it does or does not pay. Life isnt about making money.

Huzzah! I've learned so much from these mid-mid mix up options and easily AC'able juggles! You are a genius!

Back