Crowtournationals #6 Results

crow_winters

[11] Champion
1. BLDave (Shura, Cervy, Voldo, Kilik)
2. Money Muffins (Sophie, X)
3. Crow_Winters (Mitsu, Algol)
4. GTFOWarbles (Raph, Asty, DancingFighterG)
5. ShardZ (Neoshinji, Neoshinji)
5. Killtz (Kilik,Siegfired)
7. Echeesekid (Lizardman, Tira)
7. Josh Ballard (Setsuka)

Finals and loser's finals are recorded! Dave came from losers to win.

MONEY MUFFINS

BLDave very consistent

and YO....how do I unlock DancingFighterG...I hear that shit is broke

those assless chaps just don't stop!

josh - Good seeing you as always! Since I'm pretty much done with 3D FGs, you'll just have to get revenge on me by beating me in EVERY 2D FG I TOUCH :'( haha

vints - thanks for coming down! It's been too long dood. Hopefully I'll catch you at Evo if not sooner.

crow - I AM GUILTY GEAR CHAPMIOPN

ryujin - omg gj in WI!!1!1!

fun times doods, I'll see you all in SF4!

FIREMAIL - with commentary on the finals too! Well, loser's finals technically have commentary.. you just can't hear it 99% of the time. oops.

I had to go back to kilik :(
and I only played Cervy because Shura wasnt unlocked on Vints's PS3 initially. Thats right Kowtow, Shura>Cervy.
Assless chaps for DAYS

GG though everyone, had a great time as usual. Im glad you made it worth my ever so valuable time, lol. :)

Thanks to Vincent and Josh for visiting us again, we love it when you guys come party :)
<3 all my regulars

The finals went something very close to this:
BLDave (Losers) Vs. Vincent (Winners)
Set 1
4-1
Shura-X
Shura-Sophie
Shura-Sophie
Shura-Sophie
Shura-Sophie

Set 2
4-3
Shura-Sophie
Shura-Sophie
Kilik-Sophie
Kilik-Sophie
Kilik-Sophie
Kilik-Sophie
Kilik-Sophie

"Sophie da best, but Cassie da bomb. But X beat dem all."

I learned this long ago. You're seriously screwing up my world view here.

Who comes back from losers, through Sophie, to win a tournament?

Demi-Gods. That's who.

We sex later?

P.S. Why you fags no is came to WI? I is sad Esom.

"Sophie da best, but Cassie da bomb. But X beat dem all."

I learned this long ago. You're seriously screwing up my world view here.

Who comes back from losers, through Sophie, to win a tournament?

Demi-Gods. That's who.

We sex later?

P.S. Why you fags no is came to WI? I is sad Esom.

i love you esom, fucking grats on your win in WI!

In all seriousness, ShardZ has a great commentary voice.

Kinda sounds like Kai Risdal from NPR.

P.S. All chaps are assless.

BLDave - ...I hate you lol j/k. Good stuff as always. Its a shame I wasn't there to stop you lol.

Money Muffins - It was nice meeting on Friday. Good games btw hope we get to play again. GJ at Crownationals I hope to see you at many more Sir.

Crow - Thanks for the Anti X/mitsu training before the regional it helped TONS. After looking back on the tournament the X training REALLY helped. Thanks again for holding another Crownational even though I was unable to make it. I'll be at the next one though. Also where does DanceFighterG place on the Tier list? Is he a Time release character? lol

Everyone else - Glad everyone came and I hope I get to play with you all at the next Crownationals.

I'm home safe and sound.

Ryujin: Nice meeting you too. Your Kilik is definitely fun and interesting to play. Will be great to see you at Nationals! Thank you for the pizza, haha. Not sure if it was you or DrDogg, but just saying... =)

DrDogg: Great Yoshi! I'm sure we will meet again down the line. Say hi to Lobo for me. I think you said you live near him, at least.

Crow: I didn't give you nearly enough credit/props for being a great host and intense player. What I mean is during these tourney's I always gotta think so far ahead with you and your counter-picking, and not knowing what you plan to do. It's a lot of work. It's a mind game just being around ya, haha. Btw, that show about the movie theater was great. I will start watching it.

Shardz: Thank you for visiting and bringing all the equipment. Your commentary was appreciated and fun too. I lol'd at some points, but the inevitababble wasn't working. Please don't quit SC4. =( We can talk about Sophi strats!

Twins: Warbles, was it you saying "BEES!!!!"? It was manly. And wow, you 2 are all grown up now. I hope ya both continue to play. While we had some good matches, I also hope you liked and learned from my style.

BLDave: Hello Dave. Thanks for the defeat, it's always appreciated and the best way to learn. Good games. Don't forget to come to EVO and support the cause for beating France.

Josh: Impressive Setsuka. At times it felt like my Xianghua was giving you a headache, lol. We didn't talk much but that's okay. I assume you had fun playing though, 'cause I did.

Echeesekid: I saved you as the best for last because it is my birthday present!!! Haha. Damn, you got scared against me in the tourney. But I like your spirit. You don't give up. See you around, buddy.

GTFO and I were both yelling "Bees" lol. It started in Ann Arbor, but it was too manly to stop. It breaks some people if you yell it during a tournament match XD

WOW vinny... good job....but what bothers me is how well you would of done if you been playing seriously from the start...

scary shit yo... but i'm very happy you traveling and having fun ^_^b

ohhh.. also congrats to everyone else to ^^b.. i can see you enjoyed our canadian ahahah ^^;

Back