Cutting Block!: Which Pre-SCV Character(s) Would You Leave Out of the Roster and Why?

Hilde because she nearly killed the franchise with her OP & broken charge moves.

Last edited:
What is the point of this joke that Frayhua likes to make so much anyway? I'd like to know about the details in PMs.

What is the point of this joke that Frayhua likes to make so much anyway? I'd like to know about the details in PMs.
Sometimes I think you try too hard to fit in and you take things too seriously. You're not the only one like this, but ease up on the "forum cop trying to be buddy buddy" thing.

I wonder how many people wish for Talim to be left out of the series. If she is, then I say we celebrate her removal.
I wouldn't be celebrating someone's removal from the series no matter how liked or disliked they were.

I wonder how many people wish for Talim to be left out of the series.
Me. Two reasons for this:
1) I don't want overly young (at all) or overly old (except for Edgemaster, and non-aging people) characters in game.
2) Her playstyle is annoying as hell for me

Something around 20-50 I think.

Yes Yoda's hitboxes are terrible and something like this should never happen again, but not only because of that.
I brought up Yoda because if quite a few of your options are taken away from you because the character is too short and grabs for some reason then they really shouldn't be the game even if the character sucks it just doesn't become fun for anyone.

I should ask before I forget.

Why do you think that SC characters should be within that age range?
If they are younger they would look ridiculous and out of place and generally feel... wrong.
As for older - they just would most likely be boring and aesthetically unpleasant. What could you do with old character besides veteran/mentor trope, which is already taken by Edgemaster? Nothing. It's imposibble to make them interesting. Look at other games, nobody is really interested in chars like that.

If they are younger they would look ridiculous and out of place and generally feel... wrong.
As for older - they just would most likely be boring and aesthetically unpleasant. What could you do with old character besides veteran/mentor trope, which is already taken by Edgemaster? Nothing. It's imposibble to make them interesting. Look at other games, nobody is really interested in chars like that.
thats some grade A bullshit right there...

Back