"DA BRAWL AH GWAN!!" - TORONTO Sat May 9th

D.I.N.O

[11] Champion
We are doing this again. This time we will utilize all space in the venue.
This will be a Team Tournament hence the BRAWL.
---
Where - 375 Bleecker St. @ Sherbourne and Bloor (Just south of Sherbourne Station)When - Saturday, May 9th, 2009. Signups: 1:00 PM. Tourney Starts: 2:00PM.
We'll start early this time since everybody seems to be in the area by that signup time.

- From Sherbourne and Bloor, Go South on Sherbourne, Left/East on Howard St. Right/South on Bleeker St. to 375 Bleeker St. (HAMILTON)

- From DVP get off at Bloor go west/right, then, left on parliament, right on wellesley, right onto Bleecker. Its near end of the street (limited parking)

- From Gardiner get off at Jarvis/Sherbourne, go North to Wellesley and go right/east, to Bleecker, go left

- There is a parking garage right across from the building which is $10 for the whole day

- The Rec Room is on the 1st Floor of the Apartment, Left Hallway, 2nd door on right (Recreation Room)

Tournaments:
Registation/Casual:
1PM SIGN UPS!!! DON’T BE LATE
*Please try to Bring 5 Dollar Bills if you can, It will be hard to get change for everyone*

SC4
- SINGLES:Double Elimination Best of 5 Rounds, Best of 3 Matches
TEAMS: FT3 Iron Man or possibly FT5 1-3 player match limits
- Semis/Finals Best of 5 Matches
- Entry $5 Split 70/20/10
- Start Time 2:00PM!!

SF4 Team Tournament
-Start Time 2-2:30p
- Entry $5 per person in the team (Split 70/20/10)
- FT3 IRON MAN
NOTE: This will be PS3 Tournament.
Sorry 360 players but last time I brought 360, nobody wanted to use it so nevermind about that.

Information:This will be our 12th Tourney/Gathering 2nd Team tournament for SC4. This will be the Third SF4 Console tourney and first Team Tournament, hosted by Russel and Dino. We hope to be able to promote both games as well as allowing players to be exposed to both games on a competitive level. We should be able to have at least TWO TVS devoted to EACH GAME. It would be advised that you bring your own Stick (PS2/PS3/360). We will likely have adapters on hand. Please contact me or Russel for more info.

PADS/Sticks for those who are bringing their own
- LABEL Your Controller!!
- CHARGE YOUR Controller!!
- Remember to ASSIGN/UNASSIGN between Matches
- Remember to Set your Buttons
- Do not leave the Room with a Pad unless its your own (but we may need to share)!!

VENUE
- Tables Chairs will be available. There is also a bathroom right next to the Rec Room so ask me for the key.
- Since it is an apartment Building we can make noise but we need to avoid excess noise as to not disturb Tenants
- To get in the Front door either call me beforehand (416-871-3665) or Russel (###-####), or it may already be open. But try to call before so we know you're coming. Knock on the Rec Room door before entering
- During casuals as the numbers increase, lets have BOTH players give up the controller so everyone has a chance to warm up and get in there zone

----

SOUL CALIBUR 8WAYRUN PLAYERS START FORMING TEAMS NOW I WILL UPDATE SOON

----
Team Tourny Rules:
SBO/IronMan Rule
Double Elimination
No same character for 1 team
You as a player will use that same character for the entire tournament
No region Seeding because of Team format
Pot Split 70/20/10

Brackets will be created by TIO software.
We do need equipment so let us know if you can supply system and or TV.

Have Equipment:
Jay Wang will bring TV and PS3
Russell will bring Small TV
Dino has 4 TV's for us to use and his PS3

Need Equipment:
PS3's
Power Bars

Tournament will run smoother if we have machines to back them up.

-------
"Pending Team List" SF4

Team Poor Decision
Nagata (Chun LI), YellowS4 (Ryu), Noodleman (Sagat)

Team Box
Gerjay (Sim), CQ(Rog), DaFOOTmasta(Sagat)

Team Love Crusaders:
Melonman, Jay-Skpz, Rekanize

Team Umm... Yeah...
NeoRussell(Vega)/STD(Cammy)/And Somebody else from there

TEAM PUDDING!!! aka Team Greenz Dinoz
(Vega)/ Jeff (Ken?)/ Chyna (Balrog)

Team STC
Arcade Legend, JS Master and FlightWing

Team Discovery Channel or Frame data
Mr. Trite/Wang/Stoned Guy

Team Feed Annabelle:
Jeeebus/Hisham/Kymah

---
That is 8 teams so far.
24 players.

I'm pretty sure we will get more teams in the coming weeks. Buffalo and people who don't post.
If you do have a Team, please mention it so that we have a better idea of attendance.
Keeping it a secret until tourny day would just cause me headache.
----

PLEASE IF YOU CAN BRING EQUIPMENT OF ANY SORT PLEASE LET US KNOW!!
Seeing that we will not use my 360, we will be shy of equipment. We will need PS3's and TV's if possible.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OR NOT, AND ANY OTHER CONCERNS!!
POST UP NOW NOW NOW!!
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK.

NeoRussell

Guys please hype this tourney!!!

The srk is there we need the soul cal numbers!!!

We will also have dj adverb on hand so we can have tunes playing as well!!!

Entry music ftw!!

Buffalo montreal ottawa michigan where you at!!

I know I can't make it because of family visiting, not sure about the rest of Calibur. I'm sure some of the SF players will attend, though.

I've heard rumours that we may get a few new players at this one.

Can I be on team "I don't want to play against Amy?"

Fuck! I hate that I work weekends so very much. I'm not done work till 3pm and would have to go back to Oshawa to get my team. Three of us want to come. I will see what I can do, sometimes I can get off early if it's not busy... but it's been really busy lately.

Fuck! I hate that I work weekends so very much. I'm not done work till 3pm and would have to go back to Oshawa to get my team. Three of us want to come. I will see what I can do, sometimes I can get off early if it's not busy... but it's been really busy lately.

Try and get in touch with the Toronto players and show anyway, games will go on beyond the actual tournament for sure.

Since school's out I shall be attending this tourney. Time to shake off the rust since I haven't played that much offline.

I just realized that I need to start saving for a passport, by the time the next tourney rolls around I won't be able to get into Canada without one. They're like 100 bucks on our side, right?

who want to be on my team for sc4?

page!! wanna ?...since you hate amy soooo much <3

haha

I might be the only Buffalonian whose going to this whose just playing calibur, I could be on somebody's team if they could stand me :]

Oh STD. I'm so conflicted! I want to destroy you, but I also don't want to have to play you. This is tough.

Me and my friend would really like to go ! It's a bit at the last minute, but let's me check the bus schedule... Just to be sure, the tournament is ending in the same day or do we have to expect that it is going on the sunday too ? I don't really want to pay for an hotel and stuff like that -_- the bus is expensive enough...

Is Def one day.

230-630 is the main portion of the Tourneys, with before and after being casuals.

Please make it, and PM me if you have any other concerns.

oooo i can't wait to meet all the new players!!

^_^b

btw... who wants to be on my team for sc4? anyone? kyper? page? somebody ahaha

Hey I'm looking for a team though, I'm pretty good, if you consider "good" as somebody that does combos and get's lucky ;)

Back