[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

If anyone is traveling down with Drakke/David for this thing in Austin next weekend, I can house a good number of people. I have 2 spare couches, 1 spare bed, and 2 sleeping bags.

Let us know if you're going to make it on Sunday. Things are scheduled to start at 1 pm on Sunday but since we're running it, we can hold off and/or register you

Good shit ICE, Jaeger, Byakko. Thanks for coming down and then the casuals after. Austin has some work to do.

Good shit ICE, Jaeger, Byakko. Thanks for coming down and then the casuals after. Austin has some work to do.
No problem man... thanks for hanging out! Unlike those San Antonio guys! :-P (and yes I hope you see this Nori!)

- I.C.E.

HI Dallas

I'll be hosting an AA Meeting: Showdown Edition this Thursday night. Come and get some last minute practice before Houston's Biggest Tournament. Let's do this!

Ps. Yes I know about D n B and PZ and Gerards. None of those places will have the type of SC5 competition I'll have at my place.

Hello Dallas Calibur players! I'm here for summer school in my last year at university (UNT, to be precise) and I'm looking for some places to play some casuals. Are the Mon/Wed/Fri games still on? I can't do any of those events this week, but this summer I'd be more than interested :)

Also, do any of you play SC in the Denton area? Maybe we can get together and play around here.

I'm interesting in doing something like this, but Dallas is still kind of far. I live about 20 minutes south of Forth Worth. Anyone know of anything closer to that area?

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

When's the next DTB?

Also does anyone want to get some Dallas casuals together outside of DTB? I need more people to play :S

Back