DARK SOULS 2- Praise the sun

That video's first few minutes just reminded me of the lack of roll cancel compared to the original.
eh there's still quite a while until the final game is released, so i wouldn't expect much from the beta to make it to the final product in their curent form.

DO IT!

This code can be redeemed on the PlayStation Network to download the Dark Souls II PS3 Network Test Client. First come, first served for the first 90,000 participants. Good luck!

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

Anyone know when the second beta test will be? I just redeemed my code but ddidn't read the message cause people jump on the download quickly.

infinite sadness =[

"Due to unforeseen issues, the North and South American PS3 Dark Souls Network Test has been indefinitely delayed. We thoroughly apologize for the inconvenience and will be rescheduling the test so that everyone who downloaded the client can participate for the full duration.

Again, we are very sorry. We'll know more about the next test soon and will post updates here."

I got another CBT invite with a client download, but I already had the client installed from the previous beta test. Did I need to get that new one? Is that why I couldn't log in last night?

I got another CBT invite with a client download, but I already had the client installed from the previous beta test. Did I need to get that new one? Is that why I couldn't log in last night?
Nope, the client you had before is fine. I think they opened the beta to too many people and just crashed their servers. They said they're rescheduling it for a later date, so we'll get a chance to play again soonish, hopefully.

Nope, the client you had before is fine. I think they opened the beta to too many people and just crashed their servers. They said they're rescheduling it for a later date, so we'll get a chance to play again soonish, hopefully.

Marcus (ENb/p) ‏@EpicNameBro 18h
Because of today's issues, Fromsoft has scheduled a 4th test session on Nov 10 from 4pm to 7pm Toyko time.

That's what EpicNameBro said regarding the issue. He was translating tweets from the fromsoft pr twitter page and tweeting them to his followers. These are some janked up times though, 3am for the east coast xD

do it!

"We have confirmed the times for the next round of the Dark Souls II PS3 Network Test

11:00 PM PST 11/9/13 - 2:00 AM PST 11/10/13
2:00 AM EST 11/10/13 - 5:00 AM EST 11/10/13

All participants of previous rounds will be allowed in and there is still space to join the next round.

Entering the code in the PlayStation Network allows you to download the client: 38QQ-8DNE-97AA"

Back