Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

She a lot harder to play as than seig or mistsu and does lot less damage per hit.

Its already out for some people
I'm not comparing them in damage or speed. I was saying my secondaries are subject to change every time a new game in a series is released. You are reading too far into it. She could do Algol damage with that speed and I still wouldn't like her in DOA5.

That is the old Resident Evil Demo. Their will be a brand new demo out Sept 18th.

"reads the previous posts" (thoughts:...!)

Ok here is a lil something to read for ya folks.

VG247 managed to catch up to Team Ninja's Hayashi to discuss the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 game which will be releasing on September 25th in North America (September 28 in Europe). In the interview they discuss a host of things regarding crossovers, character balancing and implementation and porting the title to the 3DS or Wii U.

A piece of the interview is below, and the rest is at the link.
VG247: Balancing is another area that must have needed a lot of work to make Dead or Alive 5 run as smoothly and as fairly as possible. How challenging has it been to strike a solid balance this time around?

Hayashi: In terms of balancing the most difficult thing for us was balancing the Virtua Fighter characters. Obviously, characters coming from a different game also come from a different fighting system, and so putting them in the game required a lot of work actually.

In the Virtua Fighter system, the recovery period after you get hit is much shorter than in Dead or Alive 5, so I think we had to work around with the frames to make sure the cameo characters fit within our engine.

We had to really adjust them but in the end we’ve preserved the originality of those Virtua Fighter characters, and I think we got very, very close to the way they actually play in Virtua Fighter.

Sega’s team spent a lot of time with us actually and discussed the game’s development, about how we should adjust and balance the game. We also consulted a pro Virtua Fighter player during the process, and got a lot of community input as well.

I didn't read much on it. I just know it isn't the Dragons Dogma demo. I think it's different segments of each characters campaign mode on a much later build.

"reads the previous posts" (thoughts:...!)

Ok here is a lil something to read for ya folks.

VG247 managed to catch up to Team Ninja's Hayashi to discuss the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 game which will be releasing on September 25th in North America (September 28 in Europe). In the interview they discuss a host of things regarding crossovers, character balancing and implementation and porting the title to the 3DS or Wii U.

A piece of the interview is below, and the rest is at the link.
VG247: Balancing is another area that must have needed a lot of work to make Dead or Alive 5 run as smoothly and as fairly as possible. How challenging has it been to strike a solid balance this time around?

Hayashi: In terms of balancing the most difficult thing for us was balancing the Virtua Fighter characters. Obviously, characters coming from a different game also come from a different fighting system, and so putting them in the game required a lot of work actually.

In the Virtua Fighter system, the recovery period after you get hit is much shorter than in Dead or Alive 5, so I think we had to work around with the frames to make sure the cameo characters fit within our engine.

We had to really adjust them but in the end we’ve preserved the originality of those Virtua Fighter characters, and I think we got very, very close to the way they actually play in Virtua Fighter.

Sega’s team spent a lot of time with us actually and discussed the game’s development, about how we should adjust and balance the game. We also consulted a pro Virtua Fighter player during the process, and got a lot of community input as well.

Im glad they put so much effort into balancing the Virtua Fighter characters into this game! Really shows they care. This makes me even more excited for that pre-order to get here lol.

I think MILAs fighting style would have looked better on a bro, But kinda cool anyways...

Oh and the graphics are amazing, though the story mode kinda looks like those CGI barbie movies you see on Nick or Disney channel lol. Still I am sure the Ninjas story line will be quite fun to watch!

Man, the pace of the dialogue is just...off. But I like Tina's accent. Liking Mila's look too, though it seems they give her a big chest just for the sake of it. Dem jiggle physics don't really fit with her being an MMA fighter, still she'll probably become my main. Also, TN needs to open their mouths and get this game in everyone's heads. Been super quiet recently while Bamco have been pushing TT2 out there day after day.

Looks like kick boxing, bit of savate and Muy Thai there.

The style looks interesting, wonder if she is beginner friendly. Will need to see more before I can make a decision.

Man, the pace of the dialogue is just...off. But I like Tina's accent. Liking Mila's look too, though it seems they give her a big chest just for the sake of it. Dem jiggle physics don't really fit with her being an MMA fighter, still she'll probably become my main. Also, TN needs to open their mouths and get this game in everyone's heads. Been super quiet recently while Bamco have been pushing TT2 out there day after day.

Namco has the money to push around.

From what I've been hearing though, the games are about even in pre-orders.

Back