Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Did anyone notice that Hayate sounds and looks very angry in all videos .In comparaison to the previous games he sounds much more agressive.Even his kye is slightly different.
It probably has something to do with the storyline . SomehowI will not expect a new character as final boss...

PS tecmo will not be happy to heat that jeuxvideo.com has already showed some videos of the game,,,,

Ps2 Mila looks better than i expected....

Did anyone notice that Hayate sounds and looks very angry in all videos .In comparaison to the previous games he sounds much more agressive.Even his kye is slightly different.
It probably has something to do with the storyline . SomehowI will not expect a new character as final boss...

PS tecmo will not be happy to heat that jeuxvideo.com has already showed some videos of the game,,,,

Ps2 Mila looks better than i expected....
Somehowl pls
They will heat and and like it.

Man, the pace of the dialogue is just...off. But I like Tina's accent. Liking Mila's look too, though it seems they give her a big chest just for the sake of it. Dem jiggle physics don't really fit with her being an MMA fighter, still she'll probably become my main.
I totally agree with this. Mila's chest is too big. I've seen MMA female fighters before but they didn't have anything past a B. I don't know how most girls that exercise have smaller chest but i think bigger chest hinder them from their athletice abilities. But then again this is DOA so i don't think that chest size will change. but she looks like she's got a solid fighting style none the less.

Somehowl pls
Please dont quote me on that.That doesn't make you look smarter.
SomehowI----> Somehow i
To heat------> hear....Fine those were my mistakes but i am only human.
If you dont like eat(it) go speak to my old grammar teachers.They will love it.Since i talk four different languages you will have to meet a lot of different people.It does not matter to me since you seem very lonely....

SomehowI----> Somehow i
If you dont like eat(it) go speak to my old grammar teachers.They will love it.Since i talk four different languages you will have to meet a lot of different people.It does not matter to me since you seem very lonely....
that could have gone in a PM.
Somehowl pls
and this was unnecessary and pertains no relevance to what Noct22 was talking about. please grow up. I'm not a Moderator but i don't want this thread to become like the many others and get derailed.

back on topic, who is all thinking of getting that CE of DOA5?

that could have gone in a PM.
and this was unnecessary and pertains no relevance to what Noct22 was talking about. please grow up. I'm not a Moderator but i don't want this thread to become like the many others and get derailed.

Got the CE the first day when it was announced.

What do you mean by CE ?[/quote]
Collector's Edition.

What do you mean by CE ?
oops. my bad. Collectors Edition.
ce_ps3_us_thumb.jpg

I like Mila. I was worried from that earlier leaked pic in her jeans and flannel that she was gonna be some ugly bull dyke, but I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I still don't think she'll take Lei Fang's place for me, but I don't hate her.

The cutscene was actually really good! I can ignore the slightly off lip-syncing. Mila had me a tad bit worried when I saw those screenshots, because I assumed she was gonna be a mannish trucker type bitch, but I like how she's tough and still feminine. I don't get peoples problem with her chest, though. If anything, it helps combat the stereotype that all women that play sports have flat chests and adam's apples. MMA Fighter ftw!

hmm..brad burns lil sister huh? =)
She looks cool, i like it!
SomehowI----> Somehow i

WOW!
That One..was Good!!(honestly!)

I`ve pre-ordered it..like TTT2..and like im gettin all the upcoming Games like RE,Halo 4 etc.

The cutscene was actually really good! I can ignore the slightly off lip-syncing. Mila had me a tad bit worried when I saw those screenshots, because I assumed she was gonna be a mannish trucker type bitch, but I like how she's tough and still feminine. I don't get peoples problem with her chest, though. If anything, it helps combat the stereotype that all women that play sports have flat chests and adam's apples. MMA Fighter ftw!

To that end this was actually a really nice way to do the character reveal, not only did we get to see the fighting style, but also the personality. Sharp thinking, TN.

it's not really a stereotype. besides the adam's apple the small chest thing kinda holds true. the breast are made up of fat right? then exercising burns fat. thus the smaller chest on women that exercise actively. tell me if i'm wrong though.

Back