Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

For all people out there..who dont wanna see spoiler..just scroll down!
Here are some vids i`ve found..Story Mode etc.
Enjoy...and no Flaming plz!

Expectations?Maybe there were too high...But trust me on this one Resident evil 6 is also disappointing.At least for a lot of persons who have tried the second demo

Expectations?Maybe there were too high...But trust me on this one Resident evil 6 is also disappointing.At least for a lot of persons who have tried the second demo
who's going to be disappointed with RE6? i tried both demos and loved both. I think this may be the best RE game in to date. not including the survival horror games because those are in a different category.

XENA was so ahead of it's time. It was one of the first shows to RECORD using high def cameras, and to use the rope technique in movies (like the matrix)...

That show was way ahead of its time and XENA would make for a great guest character in SC :)

So I dont think all the girls have bathing suites - but i did just beat arcade on the hardest setting with lisa (didnt get anything) and i fought against TINA in her skimpy all American suite (not the CE one). So i guess Tina has one.

I know kasumi and ayane dont have any skimpy suites because when you collect all the costumes u get a tittle saying collected all of ayanes costumes, etc...

Also I need to say this, and im sorry if it bums anyone, but DOA has always had super polished level design, and some stages are! But some stages, look not so polished. Sanctuary for instance a lot of the textures on the rocks and floor look like they belong in DOA 3! :|

Gameplay is pretty decent - still much to learn and adjust too. Online is good but i have only played with people who have red bars so i cant really say...

Also if its true that you have to collect all the "tittles" before alpha is playable, than no one will have alpha for a long time. Some of these titles are like "play 1000 with tina, win 100 win with tina, etc"... so if she is playable it will take a long long time to unlock her!

That show was way ahead of its time and XENA would make for a great guest character in SC :)[/quote]

Lucy Lawless and her eyes...
I don´t want you to spoil but is there only one final boss in the game ?Just give me a clue

I wonder if there is a way to put the audio in Japanese. I certainly hope so. By default it seems to be english.
From what I've seen in DOA 4, You can't even change the fact that they speak Japanese.

I wonder if there is a way to put the audio in Japanese. I certainly hope so. By default it seems to be english.
From what I've seen in DOA 4, You can't even change the fact that they speak Japanese.

More half the cast are native English speakers or some other language. I like accents and Japanese language doesn't really have any in it.
i.e Japanese sounds boring.

XENA was so ahead of it's time. It was one of the first shows to RECORD using high def cameras, and to use the rope technique in movies (like the matrix)...

That show was way ahead of its time and XENA would make for a great guest character in SC :)
I actually preferred Hercules. It never jumped the shark like Xena did after the Dahok season.

There should be an option since I have see them speaking both languages in videos unless they pulled something like Tekken where only Asian characters speak Japanese.

Man it sucks working at gamestop knowing your copy of the game is in the back, staying there until release date. Want that CE in my hands now!! DX I want to get that Lei-Fang and Kokoro tag team started up!

Man it sucks working at gamestop knowing your copy of the game is in the back, staying there until release date. Want that CE in my hands now!! DX I want to get that Lei-Fang and Kokoro tag team started up!
Shit, you're a man of amazing self control. I would've swiped my copy as soon as it came it.

And does anyone know a good complement to Helena for a tag team? I haven't given much thought to that.

Back