Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Personally a Soul Calibur vs Dynasty Warriors would be interesting, also bring character to many of the Dynasty Warriors cast - something it sorely needs.
it's already been done. in the next koei game they're bring a couple of Ninja Gaiden characters, a Bladestorm character, and a couple more that I can't remember. so I wonder who the guest will be in DOA5. I know there's going to be one. that's the trend.

it's already been done. in the next koei game they're bring a couple of Ninja Gaiden characters, a Bladestorm character, and a couple more that I can't remember. so I wonder who the guest will be in DOA5. I know there's going to be one. that's the trend.

I didn't even think about that!

Let the speculation begin... I say TOMB RAIDER lol

Venting....

Females.
Want to see Kasumi and Kokoro. Especially Kokoro. Kokoro is quite.......mesmerizing....

Males.
Probably Zack and Brad Wong.......

Lisa is my main in DOA 4 - It use to be Kasumi but people complained about her too much so...

Lisa is my main in DOA 4 - It use to be Kasumi but people complained about her too much so...
well kasumi was an equivalent to Amy and Kilik. super top tier because she was one of the fastest people in the game. she wasn't hard to use. she had that teleporting technique. she had long range. and she had good mix up capabilities. what didn't she have?

Well either way i was tired of hearing people complain so i switched, and now i can't even play with Kasumi that well, But LISA!! Oh yeah, Crazy mix up game!

That's not "It's already been done."... That's Dynasty Warriors with guests. Not a "Soul Calibur vs Dynasty Warriors" title where I imagine the DW cast in a Soul Calibur game.

That's not "It's already been done."... That's Dynasty Warriors with guests. Not a "Soul Calibur vs Dynasty Warriors" title where I imagine the DW cast in a Soul Calibur game.
i thought you meant dynasty warriors to adopt guest. don't worry though. Daishi said he really wanted to make a Soul Calibur vs. everything type games in the future so here's hoping that he does in the near future.

Well either way i was tired of hearing people complain so i switched, and now i can't even play with Kasumi that well, But LISA!! Oh yeah, Crazy mix up game!
I don't know about Lisa having a great mix up game. against people that try to counter her she is easily a great character but if you just block then her mix ups don't work.

I think Jahn Lee has the best mix up game out of the whole cast as well as Ayane. they can transition most of their moves into different attacks. oh and Kokoro who is a block punisher.

Hitomi is my main in doa for the longest time.

Subbing in Kasumi Leifang and Kokoro.

So I can't wait to see my other three hoes.

As for males:

Eliot, Zack, and Brad Wong

I don't know about Lisa having a great mix up game. against people that try to counter her she is easily a great character but if you just block then her mix ups don't work.

I think Jahn Lee has the best mix up game out of the whole cast as well as Ayane. they can transition most of their moves into different attacks. oh and Kokoro who is a block punisher.

We shall have to play sometimes and settle this! :)

Back