Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Dimensions also had a really great story line, sorta. I did not like seeing Ryu SLAP Kasumi though, she should have got up and high kicked him in the face for that. Respect you're women Japan lol...

Since I went and voted on that Japanese website(for Kokoro of course), I managed to get some wallpapers =/

Pocky Yoshi wanted a Kokoro wallpaper too....*pouts*

PC_ayane_1920x1080.jpg
PC_christie_1920x1080.jpg
PC_kasumi_1920x1080.jpg

All about da Tina for me. Now if we can convince the powers that be that her DOA 1 primary costume was the shit all would be good. For me.

Also seeing as Sega and Tecmo are super best friends now maybe some Sega character alts? Bayonetta, Ulala, Honey...

if bayonetta has any appearance of reference in this game i will greatly by disappointed in Tecmo. eff that stupid game and it's blatant knockoff of an original good game for fan service. i just hate bayonetta.

if bayonetta has any appearance of reference in this game i will greatly by disappointed in Tecmo. eff that stupid game and it's blatant knockoff of an original good game for fan service. i just hate bayonetta.
Then you don't want to know who has been chosen to be a guest character/pre-order incentive for Anarchy Reigns.

Back