Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

yep. Lisa's confirmed. like that Akira and Kokoro tag team. and i say it's about darn time Kokoro and Lei Fang became a tag team. been looking for that for a while. and one more thing was that double Power Hit tag in. i hope that's limited otherwise it could be a very broken mechanic. but i love tag team. can't wait for the game.

yep. Lisa's confirmed. like that Akira and Kokoro tag team. and i say it's about darn time Kokoro and Lei Fang became a tag team. been looking for that for a while. and one more thing was that double Power Hit tag in. i hope that's limited otherwise it could be a very broken mechanic. but i love tag team. can't wait for the game.

It can only be performed if both teammates have less than 50% health.

I felt bad for LISA, I hope she get represented better in the next trailer, (I fucken Love her) The poor thing was thrown around like a rag doll in this trailer lol...

I felt bad for LISA, I hope she get represented better in the next trailer, (I fucken Love her) The poor thing was thrown around like a rag doll in this trailer lol...
I dont know why I type La Mariposa. I mean, she's generally known as Lisa so why do I type it out D:

I really loved how we all knew it was LISA but Itgaki refuse to admit it until DOA4 was out... He was like who knows who this mysterious La mariposa is...? As if we didn't know... lol

I'm sure not that many people care but they returned Zack to his darker skin tone in the recent build.

i was also wondering. can that move be spammed? like if you get hit by it once can it be performed again? just wondering.

In order for a power blow to connect, the command needs to be held for typically one-half to one second, released, and then actually connect. It's linear so it can also be side-stepped.

With that said, it can only be done once you have less than 50% life. If you do it before that then it's just a knockdown attack but punishable on block.

So yeah, you could "spam" it, but it won't get you anywhere.

In order for a power blow to connect, the command needs to be held for typically one-half to one second, released, and then actually connect. It's linear so it can also be side-stepped.

With that said, it can only be done once you have less than 50% life. If you do it before that then it's just a knockdown attack but punishable on block.

So yeah, you could "spam" it, but it won't get you anywhere.
i know all that. i was just wondering if it could be done back to back. saw the demo play at E3 so i get the basic mechanics but i don't think i saw anyone do it twice in one round.

Still waiting for Helena aaaand Alpha!
But the new trailer is awesome, is it me or has Jann Lee a new VA..i remember his voice deeper as this in the trailer hmmm...

i know all that. i was just wondering if it could be done back to back. saw the demo play at E3 so i get the basic mechanics but i don't think i saw anyone do it twice in one round.

You can I suppose but it would be slow and pointless... I mean if someone blocked it, if they didn't and you hit them you can do it again assuming they are dumb enough to get off the ground and get hit by it again.

so have they said what day this weekend will be the character reveal? with 12 returning characters being revealed, I feel like Helena has a good chance of being announced.

Back