Decopon & Shen Chan Interviews By Slasher

Last edited by a moderator:
to me there is no such thing as "the way the japanese, play this game" to me there is no specific playing styles for specific regions, that is absurd and dosent make sense, SCV pushes everyone to be agresive, if not, then get soul gauge damaged,

To me there is no gravity. Are you one of the persons who dont know the difference between opinion and facts?

Regions play different, thats not something one can have an opinion on.

Regions do play differently, though I think the Japanese of play is very similar to the Chicago style. Of course, lots of people from the same region play each other, so it's only natural that their style reflect that.

Fighting games are about alot of things, including tiers. It's just tiers aren't the answer to everything.
In my opinion in this game the tiers list positions are so close between characters that is difficult to label a character in some tier level; but in general I agree that a "tier list" its not the answer to every question.

Please stop whining about Hilde in every post. Did she touch you in a bad place or something because I didn't see you around during SC4.
Totally Agree.

I am 5% angrier than I was prior to reading this post.

>:( HMPH

canada.jpg

Live streams

13 Viewers
JayceeAuth
JayceeAuth
SC NIGHT! Last tournament of the regular season!
6 Viewers
DUBZKITTY
DUBZKITTY
🐾COSPLAYING!! DELTA FROM EMINENCE OF SHADOW (HiDive)!! 👹🐾|!welcome !feed !treat !sr👹
4 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Friday Night Gaming |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back