[Delaware] The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

kPc

[09] Warrior
The old thread at calibur forum is right there with the sc3 community....dead. So with the rebirth of the DE SC team, lets get this thing goin.

So far DE has about 11-12 people that can rep this state and seeing our skill level so far, we got a hell of a chance against the other states.

First off congrats to J$, Zen, and mattho for taking top 10 at the Jersey tournament.

alright guys, post up when the next time people can get some games and who can host.

Pj said he can do something on monday if anyone is down. I work in eltkon that day so I`m very close to where he lives so I`m down.

The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

hiyas... this is Nas... i kinda wanna switch up the name alittle bits so yea

so if anyone else is no doing anything monday feel free to stop by...

also ray... don't forget the ps3 lol...

Will do pj

Kowtow- ok heres what you wanna do

go to a desolated area then cover your eyes and point a finger in any direction then spin 10 times. Afterwards, start heading in that direction for about 100 miles. If you passed the dead body you went too far. You will reach the valley of leprechauns, snatch one of those fuckers up and steal one of his golden coins. Plop it into the tree trunk that has the skull cross and bones on the left side of it. A door will open up. Go in and you'll reach another desolate desert-ish type of place. Travel south for about 50 miles and once you reach a place filled with emo kids, fake gangstas, and women who will cause drama after a simple question of "Hey hows your day?"....then you have reached the state of delware. After that just give me a call and I`ll meet ya somewhere.

Hey, I am trying to get into this game session that seems to be brewing here...So ray you should pm me your number so I can get in touch and see whats up. Gotta find some new stuff with Sophie and Cassy since this new patch is about to rape the fuck outta them...damn you namco, I knew it was too good to be true.

here's the address is

1406 Stonebridge blvd
New Castle,DE 19720

da # is 302-722-1445

also ray or anyone... show me some amy... i kinda want to learn a secondary...

Will do pj

Kowtow- ok heres what you wanna do

go to a desolated area then cover your eyes and point a finger in any direction then spin 10 times. Afterwards, start heading in that direction for about 100 miles. If you passed the dead body you went too far. You will reach the valley of leprechauns, snatch one of those fuckers up and steal one of his golden coins. Plop it into the tree trunk that has the skull cross and bones on the left side of it. A door will open up. Go in and you'll reach another desolate desert-ish type of place. Travel south for about 50 miles and once you reach a place filled with emo kids, fake gangstas, and women who will cause drama after a simple question of "Hey hows your day?"....then you have reached the state of delware. After that just give me a call and I`ll meet ya somewhere.

Sounds fishy, how do I know you won't just leave me out there with the fake gangstas? I might have to smack one of them bitches too, if they act out of line like that.

or we could just send to wilmington where real gangstas are OH!!

also ryan if you coming let me know... got my # posted... i think ray will be in elkton i think....

DP for greatness

just trying to get a head count for today... so let me know if you can come up...

EDIT: i can also do tuesday... i mean it's my bday... but i really have nothing planned... so if people wanna come over.. just let me know... give me a ring.. or text.. tis whatever... only one request i have is i dont have a ps3.. so people are so kind enough to bring one over... it will be kindly appreciated... im trying to get my ps3 by the end of this month... or when i come back from SB3 in ohio ( which is like mid october.)

secret to amy, whenever you're at a loss at what to do, 6bb is your savior. if you're getting cf'd with amy, you're doing it wrong.

btw, in the update for ah2, do you know if ice is getting upgraded? not being able to homing cancel from 214D sucks, and so does her 2xqcb+D super.

secret to amy, whenever you're at a loss at what to do, 6bb is your savior. if you're getting cf'd with amy, you're doing it wrong.

sorry what Cf'd mean haha... cuse i am learning amy... i can get the basic bnb for her combos down.. and i realiezed ... i got back my bb from sc2 and 6bb

also i have no problems i forsee in doing it weekends as well... i don't know wassup this weekend... i know friday ill have the day free... so if you guys wanted come up you guys certainly can... im really trying to get really good at this game... so let me know sir... im thinking im putting Hilde on the backburner for little bit...

Edit: jeff... i think you can homing the hail storm super ( i guess not... i don't play ice much) but i know should be able to HC out of the snowflake special.. honestly though... that super sucks... it' really isn't that good... even if the put a HC on it... because knowing examu... they would make that shit late as hell for you HC... lol.. honestly i have no clue on what got upgraded in SUGOI!! Arcana Heart 2 (actual title of the upgrade) i know two new arcanas, and two new charcters(which both seem really fucking neat...) i know of the evenutally nerfing of Cathy (which i think orginally was the reason for the upgrade) and i thinking some nerfing of zenia and clarice i think... bascially the new charcters are kinda getting nerf... catherine out of all of them... whew... DAMN YOU JEFF...lol

oh, ok. I remember trying to cancel out of the special but it wouldn't do it. I might be wrong though since it's been a long time since I touched the game. I couldn't do the 214D special in the air i don't think, that was another gripe of mine. oh well, no matter. sucks zenia getting patched up. She seemed like a fun char, although I never touched her. I'm looking forward to playing legs though, she looks interesting.

ahhh, CF'd= critical finished
and don't take my amy advice too seriously lol, I hate the whore and hope she dies in a fiery pit in hell. stupid 1A

oh, ok. I remember trying to cancel out of the special but it wouldn't do it. I might be wrong though since it's been a long time since I touched the game. I couldn't do the 214D special in the air i don't think, that was another gripe of mine. oh well, no matter. sucks zenia getting patched up. She seemed like a fun char, although I never touched her. I'm looking forward to playing legs though, she looks interesting.

ahhh, CF'd= critical finished
and don't take my amy advice too seriously lol, I hate the whore and hope she dies in a fiery pit in hell. stupid 1A

yea on the ice stuff... i really don't use it so.. i really don't know... i just know that super really dosen't help your cuase... the ice projectile.. however does nice chipp damage.. it migh nott seem much in a game that dosen't kill people with chipp damage... but chip damage to close it out is goood... and the ice dash will help you get close the distance/ get out of trouble situations( like corner arpe)

Zenia is gonna be reall good still.. i don't think they gonna nerf her that badly... her dash is solid... her charge down, up a or b has full inviciblitly lol....

if you looking for it for console.. it seems that ANDAMIRO ( the makers of PIU) is localizing AH2 in arcades inthe US... what does that Mean?...means that more arcades will have it, thus more players for this game ...also means that a console release is more likely to happen. soon..more than likely a ps3 or xbox360.. so there ya go... if you need more info let me know on strats in AH2.. ill be happy to answer for ya jeff lol...

also on the amy cf.. actually amy has nice guard gauge damage ( jason was fucking shit up with that) so that actually isn't a bad idea i think... but then again... im learning amy still...

Not another Amy player. I`m actually trying to give the bitch up. Been doing good with seig alone now but I might pick up cervy again or maybe ivy (if the bitch isnt too much work). I will only switch to Amy in dire need.

here's my opinion on why im gonna play amy..

with Hilde- i like her... alot... my main problem is this bitch takes some mad work with... we talking i have to sit down and actually learn this shit...this means two things... 1) i need to own the system.. which ill proceed sometime next month... 2) go to/ or have gatherings as much as possible...the only time i spend playing this game.... is nil compared to most... unforunately i have barely time... not due to fact im busy... but simply i don't have the game... randall isn't always available... so at this point ... im just watching vids.. i can watch them all i want... but that's not gonna get the charge moves down pack...

now with Amy.. i was playing her the other night .... i found out how easy it was to pick her up... so i figure that i would main her till i get my shit down. with Hilde... cuse unless i can come to/ hold gatherings... my hilde will just go stagnant.... and we not talking combos here either.. we talking spacing while charging.. how to switch around with charges..

with that said.. i understand the "NOT ANOTHER AMY PLAYER" but realize my situation here..

Amy easier to win with than Hilde until i learn Hilde right

That pretty much makes you an Amy player, lol. Sieg has everything he needs in this game, man.

Because of this quote I can tell you dont know sieg. He's only good because not many people know how to defend him. He is still the same character with a few knew additions.

Forget Sieg, Amy, Raph, SC4. Its all about Warmachine/Hordes...and like I've said it before Amy is good, top tier definatly but not that scary once you fight her like umpteen billion times...

while that's true matt... she's easy for me to pick up... so it ain't gonna be as frustrating...lol.. compared to hilde for right now...

Back