[Delaware] The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

i won't be around this weekend... hitting up SB

but next weekend someon should a date and time...so we can all meet up

My family went to NY for my cousins wedding so I had to stay home and take care of the house/dog. Im gonna try to make the next one...

nope...

i don't get any practice in this game... so i think i might be done.. unless peeps can convince me otherwise...

i understand life issues occur.. but when peeps asked about gatherings and shit... im up for it.. my apt is open.. my only issues is a ps3...but nobody wanted to do it.. so yea..

i hope something comes together... so until then im hitting NYC and learning T6 and MBAA

Hey DE croo, I hope to meet with some of you guys the first time when NEC hits. I'm glad there actually is somewhat of a crew. See ya at NEC!

Hey whats up escaping jail, My sieg rival of DE. Seeya there man

PJ- keep in mind your a good 45 min from the closest person and to get there we have to pay tolls and make it an extra 10 min drive.

well ray.. listen sir you don't really have to pay the toll... literally you can take 13 straight to me really

and also i said it before my friend... i don't mind coming down there.. but nobody let's me know and stuff... i know me and randall wouldn't mind going there..

SHIT IM TRAVELING TO NYC CONSTANTLY just to play T6 and MBAA now... so going only 45 mins isn't a big deal to me.. you just gotta let me know man...

you would have to get a hold of Jason for that type of info, I dont hold sessions, we all just go there so i'd advise getting a hold of him, and like i said, I would have to pay the toll unless i wanted to add 10 mins to the trip

you would have to get a hold of Jason for that type of info, I dont hold sessions, we all just go there so i'd advise getting a hold of him, and like i said, I would have to pay the toll unless i wanted to add 10 mins to the trip

oh well i guess i have to call em then... 13 goes right to my house.. but it's no beggie...just means i got learn with what i have....

also Jeff check out some of the MBAA Arc-

damn.. nobody went from DE to the CJ tourney?.. i guess ill show up Dec. then...if you guys rolll.. ill join...

Anyone want to meet to play sometime before NEC? I don't think I can go to nec because of some issues but that doesn't mean I can't help y'all train to win and bring sc championship back to delaware. we can also play tekken too! anyway, let me know, I'm bored and my ps3 fried :(.

<----------- Bored

Cmon DE, NEC is 2 weeks away. Who is going?!? Sucks to hear about that Jeff. We need to find someway to get some practice. Also whats this I hear about some Sieg player in Wilmington in VGXPO. We need to try and get up with him as well. DE as a state needs to unite and become a force.

Yea its Escaping jail and he wants to practice up with us. just need a time and place

Therein lies the problem. No one can hold a gathering. Well I have off Friday and PJ has said he can hold something. What about Friday we try to set something up with PJ if he can still hold something. Plus Newark isnt far from Escaping Jail so hopefully we can get ahold of him as well...

more then likely i can hold one on friday... ill let you guys know on thursday....i know it's pretty far.... but i can see if i can hold one..also you can check on escaping jail...

Jeff drop me your number... as i forgot it when i lost as my phone... you too ray if you can...:)

Shit for some reason I forgot this Friday was Black Friday. We might not be able to do it this friday but next friday shouldnt be a problem...

Back