[Delaware] The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

Okay my Bad Hoyer. I didn't see this thread. WHOOPS! So yea I'm getting back into some SC5. I've been hosting games at my place for MVC3 , KOF13, and AE. Trying to reach out to my other DE peeps some we can get the ball rolling with SC5 as well. So PM if interested

DP.. also stay free KPC. also you should thank Lucas aka Cosmic_Castaway. If he wasn't in my ear about SC5, I prolly wouldn't of realize how good of a potential this game has. Looking forward to it

Sup Nas.
210c0g7.png

Unfortunately, I am still in main character limbo for this game. Mentally shuffling between Viola, @Pat, and Pat. I'm more a scientist of the game at this point than a player. Hopefully when we play next I'll have something solid to work on.

That's fine Cosmic. Also just wanted to give a heads up (even though I just posted not too long ago) that I'm gonna have sessions next Thursday. SO if any DE or Non DE heads are interested. lemme know and i'll send you a pm of my addy and number

I can't make Thursdays as thats my game night for another game I play. I rarely check these forums so it might be best if someone just hit me up on Facebook for faster replys.

I'll hit you up on facebook then. I'm still gonna post in here only because i want people to know that there is some kind of Delaware scene that exists. Obviously people from other states want to know. So as long there is some posting going on in here, then people will know that our scene exists.

whats this....I fucking leave and a scene is being created?.....I.fucking.hate.you.all!!!!
whats up pj, since rock isnt in this game who are you going to play?

haha Team Edward. Yea looking foward to the next one. I need someone else for some reason. I love leixia but I like weird too, SO I MIGHT HIT UP TIRA!

Back