DEVASTATION 2009 Results

Yo Vicious aka Christian aka VISHUSU SUUISAIDOU - Good shit! Don't forget where you're from son!! The rankings say Cali, but the Massholes know where you got that sexy Calibur mojo. (in g0ofus' room)

IceColdEdge: AFAIK, Agustin tied for Hates 5th at TiT. Agustin will not be at Evo. And why even argue comp? You have Cedric/Link/JOP/Hates/Agustin/RTD/yourself in 1 building. Can't get better talent than that anywhere.

IceColdEdge: AFAIK, Agustin tied for Hates 5th at TiT. Agustin will not be at Evo. And why even argue comp? You have Cedric/Link/JOP/Hates/Agustin/RTD/yourself in 1 building. Can't get better talent than that anywhere.

ah.... i like in that TiT list we go 1st-3rd, both 5th and the legend of JOP/Ice, but skip 4th all together lol.

who the hell got 4th anyway?

Vicious - You know I'm just messing. I personally like your style of play, Agressive like mines. And I dont doubt you were the BEst PLayer there on that day. I also give Ryujin props, for travelling that far, and repping pretty decently.

But I've beaten both you guys in tourney (on very little sleep at that) so I like to make myself feel special....in the end just make sure you guys overcome hilde. She is NOT the best character in the game.

I'm sadd to say but Oofs RO Vader will give you just as much problems as hilde if not more. Not to mention that stupid Force GI.

Evo/Nats is going to be a MADD EXPENSE this year, and I'm in some tight situations at home. I'm still going to try and make one or the other.

Still don't have full results (I will have the bracket in hand this weekend for that), but I updated with top 12.

Vicious - You know I'm just messing. I personally like your style of play, Agressive like mines. And I dont doubt you were the BEst PLayer there on that day. I also give Ryujin props, for travelling that far, and repping pretty decently.

But I've beaten both you guys in tourney (on very little sleep at that) so I like to make myself feel special....in the end just make sure you guys overcome hilde. She is NOT the best character in the game.

I'm sadd to say but Oofs RO Vader will give you just as much problems as hilde if not more. Not to mention that stupid Force GI.

Evo/Nats is going to be a MADD EXPENSE this year, and I'm in some tight situations at home. I'm still going to try and make one or the other.

How long ago was that?

Also, Amy > everyone.

Back