DEVASTATION 2011 Outlook/Preview Thread

I will be making an appearance; Glad the dates are later on in the year. So, expect me there. Once again, solo-reppin' Reno.

edit;
Also, I'll get in contact with Destinizish. If he can't house me like he did last year, then I'm lookin' at my NorCal buddies to 'drop ins' on a room with me.

editX2;
Chaos1x, my advice, is learn a new character strictly for the tournament... then do MM's using Algol. I'll be glad to do a MM with you, Algol included, 200$

Damn I got about 10 months to plan for this, it's a shame NOT to go now! I should've graduated by then so I won't have a college excuse to worry about anymore. I better start trying to save now, let's get it in!

Noface: You better go, you still owe me $40 from last year ya jerk, lol!

Xeph: You know it's all good for splitting a room.

Now where are DK, Thugish, and HumanTyphoon at? They better be coming again too!

I will be making an appearance; Glad the dates are later on in the year. So, expect me there. Once again, solo-reppin' Reno.

edit;
Also, I'll get in contact with Destinizish. If he can't house me like he did last year, then I'm lookin' at my NorCal buddies to 'drop ins' on a room with me.

editX2;
Chaos1x, my advice, is learn a new character strictly for the tournament... then do MM's using Algol. I'll be glad to do a MM with you, Algol included, 200$

Yo man, no contact was made.

As for Deva, if SC is there again, as pretty much the only AZ player left, I'll most DEFINITELY be attending if I'm in town. (Though I'm not sure I will be.) Last year, Deva was awesome. I'm sure it will be awesome again this year.

It was fun to watch last time. Good luck Noface, if you manage to get there, I will watch the stream again.

Haha! Damn, Dest! We got like ten months left; But yeah, I'll text you if you don't answer via chat.

so dr. dogg, just to clarify;

if we can fill up a 32 man bracket we can get a spot on the roster? i'll talk to rob about it. if so i will start a fundraiser just to fluff our pot. i can say, though, right now we CAN most assuredly fill a 32 man bracket. if we can get an official announcement early this year i can begin fundraising to fluff our pot as well as entice foreign players.

so, what's a brother gotta do to get this shit rolling?

You guys have shown enough interest. I can pretty much confirm SC4 will be there, but hold off for the official announcement. It'll happen soon, we just want to confirm some things for a big first announcement. But we will have a SC4 tournament at DEV 2011 so you can start planning.

i will pay somebody to teach me anti maxi. not joking. that might sound insane but it just might save me money in the future in mms/tournament winnings

i will pay somebody to teach me anti maxi. not joking. that might sound insane but it just might save me money in the future in mms/tournament winnings

LOL what you scared of Noface? I won't be using him against YOU in MMs or in tourney so you're safe. I'm glad you're gonna go again though, sounds like this will be another great time. Devastation was one of the highlights of my 2010, such a chill time with all you guys.

It seems so far away, but since Malice told me to put it here I'll just say that as far the international players coming, I don't see a problem with housing any of them at the hotel. So if someone like Belial (PLEASE!!!) or some of the Frenchies or Lolo or whoever come to play SC they got a room at the Hyatt with me

It seems so far away, but since Malice told me to put it here I'll just say that as far the international players coming, I don't see a problem with housing any of them at the hotel. So if someone like Belial (PLEASE!!!) or some of the Frenchies or Lolo or whoever come to play SC they got a room at the Hyatt with me

I approve this message. Bring yo ass.

Back