DLC Characters: Who would you pay for?

Who would you buy?

• Total voters
Y'know... I know who I'd want to see in Soul Calibur.

Lu Bu. XD

I dunno having two people in one game voiced by Jamieson Price might be enough awesome to destroy the fabric of the universe.

Anyway I am really going to really miss Mina and Hwang. But I would buy Zas and Talim too assuming they give Zas more viable moves and make Talim's frames suck less. Bangoo just has such an awesome name I probably wouldn't be able to resist him either. BANGOOOOOOOO!

I'll miss all cut characters as SC has always had a great roster of well thought out characters. It is most sad Mina, Taki and Rock have to be cut as they have been around since Soul Blade.

Anyway I would pay for any and all of these characters as each have a unique moveset, more possibilities for CaS, and of course that satisfying feeling to have old faces return and possibly new faces enter. If we don't see any of these character's in DLC then we are sure to see them at least in future sequels, or there styles anyway.

Zas and Talim are the two I would like to see most though as They have the most unique styles out of the group. Zas was not a whole lot of fun to play for me but I was practicing with him a little. Plus with new games they can always tweak his moves a little more.

P.S. I voted for all of them :T

kind of mad Amy was removed though :P

I don't understand the hate there. xD They fixed hilde and algol. Why couldn't they fix Amy too lmfao...

He is far more straight than Kilik. The line between gay and straight is so blurry these days that you could say Seigfried is faggy because of his 2P
When you look like that
soulcalibur-iv-20080125103740748-000.jpg

You can claim to "be far more straight" than Elton John, maybe George Micheal too,but is a close one
All other people's straightness is far out of your league :D

I only would gladly pay for new characters. I'd consider Bangoo as "new character" if he had his own new style.

Zas, Hwang, Talim (classic) or Cassandra...may be if they were cheap.

I don't give a cent about the others. A Bangoo cloning Rock would be in this category.

When you look like that
soulcalibur-iv-20080125103740748-000.jpg

You can claim to "be far more straight" than Elton John, maybe George Micheal too,but is a close one
All other people's straightness is far out of your league :D
I see nothing gay there besides the lime green color (which some straight people consider that color to be pimp along with lavender) and trust me I've been to enough gay bars and seen somethings that would make you drop everything your doing and go take a shower lol.

Back