DLC Characters: Who would you pay for?

Who would you buy?

• Total voters
And your point is? That Bangoo shouldn't be in this game?
No my point was Yun should have priority over someone who has been a background character for 5-6 games now. I personally don't give a fuck about Bangoo. Someone had the nerve to tell me that I couldn't understand because I probably wasn't around for SCII. I have been a fan since SE and I couldn't care less about this background character and I'm confused as to why others do when Rock isn't even that popular.

No my point was Yun should have priority over someone who has been a background character for 5-6 games now. I personally don't give a fuck about Bangoo. Someone had the nerve to tell me that I couldn't understand because I probably wasn't around for SCII. I have been a fan since SE and I couldn't care less about this background character with a stupid name.
With basic names like "Lizardman", Bangoo sounds much more pleasing.

Either way, it doesn't make since to be hype for a background character of an unpopular character lol.
The point is that SCV is supposed to be the "next generation" of the previous game, and why include Sophitia's children but not one who has been fighting while Patroklos and Pyrrha were toddlers.

Of course that is one reason why Bangoo is one of the most requested characters. Plus, he would be the only new character over 25.

And Astaroth isn't very popular either. If it weren't for Maxi, there wouldn't be much use for Astaroth.

The point is that SCV is supposed to be the "next generation" of the previous game, and why include Sophitia's children but not one who has been fighting while Patroklos and Pyrrha were toddlers.

Of course that is one reason why Bangoo is one of the most requested characters. Plus, he would be the only new character over 25.

And Astaroth isn't very popular either. If it weren't for Maxi, there wouldn't be much use for Astaroth.
lol at the Maxi makes Asteroth popular part.

The point you don't seem to get is this is the next generation and a lot of people don't like Rock to begin with. Why add in a character that takes after Rock? Does that make sense to you lol.

If Bangoo was under the new character (new move set) vote (which he should be and I fully support) I wouldn't take any issue. As he is on the poll now just makes me think people want Bangoo in as a Rock successor. This is foolish when Asteroth does everything better.

Yeah...maybe he was under a new character vote, but bangoo has been said many times by daishi himself to be included in the roster of sc v, yet he didnt make an appearance, maybe that's why people thinks bangoo is a dlc characters because he's been stated by daishi, that he wanted to put him inside the game....but it's kinda strange that they want bangoo just because that daishi stated he wants him to be in.

Yeah...maybe he was under a new character vote, but bangoo has been said many times by daishi himself to be included in the roster of sc v, yet he didnt make an appearance, maybe that's why people thinks bangoo is a dlc characters because he's been stated by daishi, that he wanted to put him inside the game....but it's kinda strange that they want bangoo just because that daishi stated he wants him to be in.
One time does not equal many times. It's still a character who will either fight like Rock or should have his spot on the poll removed because he would be a "new" character. That's just my opinion on the matter.

As much as I don't like DLC characters, I would be willing to shell out a few extra dollars for Zas and Rock. They would have to be themselves though. I wouldn't pay for new, younger characters with the same fighting style. If you want me to pay extra at least give me the characters I want and not clones of said characters.

Zasalamel is what I want.
But if Daishi put Seung Mina in, I'd go to Japan myself and and thank him. Or send one of my representatives. Or my mom.

I vote for yun-seong as much as I like Cassandra there are a lot of sword and shield users. Besides yun style it's compatible with most of my Cas. Please namco make soul of yun-seong dlc

I was looking around for lost SC character concepts and I found a picture of a guy with weapons hidden in his sleeve and he seems to have a really nice design, if somewhat bland, and an interesting weapon. I'd like to see him in a game.

Back