DLC Theory: "Stone" is NOT Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally don't like to point this stuff out or single people out, but it's truly bizarre how the fixation with the lesbian rock barbarian came to be. Like why a barbarian woman? Why believe Vergeben's lies?

Also, if you know who wasn't so utterly goddamn rude I wouldn't have even noticed his alts on other forums! But he's rude even there too!
Well, what were you expecting from the same guy who can’t take a differing opinion and doesn’t take responsibility for the fights he starts with others here? I wonder if he knows that he’s been caught like this.

Oh Nyte, just what do you have to say for yourself about all this?

You'll have to send him a direct message if you want to know, probably. He abandoned this thread a loooooong time ago.

Screenshot (94).png

Girls.jpg

Why the dark skinned Lesbian Barbarian Rock clone will never happen.

just look at VF4 and then VF5. People generally don't like to see roided up women. They even gave Vanessa the Beyonce/Michael Jackson skin bleaching treatment!

Attachments

• ps2_virtua_fighter_4_84.jpg
    ps2_virtua_fighter_4_84.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 166
  • VanessaVF4.jpg
    VanessaVF4.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 165
  • vf4-vanessa1.jpg
    vf4-vanessa1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Vanessa.jpg
    Vanessa.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 135
1e2f42c37dc5dda9589e18143b9f2077.jpg

Which isn’t to say it never happens, but it is mildly shocking when it actually does, sometimes nice to see a little diversity.

Nyte will sit there and attack "SJWs" for pointing out that sexualisation (not always, but often) is part of objectification and then go and make a gamefaqs thread specifically for analysing how an outfit makes a woman sexy. There's nothing wrong with that, she's a digital character and has no feelings, but I certainly hope this doesn't translate to any real world scenarios for him. With the way he talks about "PC-ness" and "wokeness" I wouldn't be surprised if it does though.

Why the dark skinned Lesbian Barbarian Rock clone will never happen.

just look at VF4 and then VF5. People generally don't like to see roided up women. They even gave Vanessa the Beyonce/Michael Jackson skin bleaching treatment!
I've actualy always found Vanessa to be pretty darn hot

Nyte will sit there and attack "SJWs" for pointing out that sexualisation (not always, but often) is part of objectification and then go and make a gamefaqs thread specifically for analysing how an outfit makes a woman sexy. There's nothing wrong with that, she's a digital character and has no feelings, but I certainly hope this doesn't translate to any real world scenarios for him. With the way he talks about "PC-ness" and "wokeness" I wouldn't be surprised if it does though.
Ah, I guess you saw his shenanigans from the main thread then.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I think it's time I closed this topic. It's gone on long enough.

I also wish we could ban the word "objectification". It's just a word made up by neon-haired feminist cunts because they want to shame people more beautiful than themselves.

By the way, the ones making the biggest deal of this "dark-skinned lesbian barbarian" is YOU. I only entertained the idea from what Vergeben said back when we thought he was legit, but he probably wasn't. In reality, I couldn't give less of a fuck about this "dark-skinned lesbian barbarian" idea -- this particular concept wouldn't even make the Top 10 most wanted concepts for me. I would like a new female character, yes, but not this as much as other ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back