Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Women?

Do You Prefer White, Black, Asian or Latino Wo

Any. Because in the dark, they all look the same to me... in that I won't be able to see them XD.

Asian and black omg. I love there ass and curves. Plus hearing my name screamed in pleasure in another language is big turn on for me. Any Asian or black or mixed girls on here holla at a ninja asap !! Don't think I won't accepet a white girl too

Black male.

Black > Indian > Latino > Asian > White

I felt the need to specify between women of Indian descent and Eastern Asians. Although a hot woman is a hot woman, so that scale probably reflects more *how* good looking a woman has to be to get me going.

White>Black>>>>>Oriental.

Yay I'm participating in another useful thread.

I have no real preference when it comes to skin color. I'd bone a blue chick if she was hawt. :P

We already know you're a Star Trek nerd, nicca.

*Points at your sig*

:O I r not a hardcore Trek nerd. And the small amount of Trek nerd I am I blame my mother for! >:O

PS: That quote is bad-ass and you know it ;D

I prefer Asian, but just give me anyone with some ass! and I'll be :-D

its my goal in life to bone one of every chick of every race. i'm only a quarter of the way :(

i got no preference. there are ups and downs with every race. I don't go out of my way.

I know a lot of people are going to say this, but I truly love them all. This is gonna sound corny but a womans body is pure art to me. The different sizes, shapes, and textures all attract me. I absolutely love just being in the company of a woman. Anything that comes from that is just a bonus to me.

This thread is the muthafucking shit son.

Yo, let me fix that for you.

I don't even bother trying to find an Asian with ass because it's so elusive. The best I can hope for is a nice butt.

I feel that women are a work of art as well, but give me anybody with a donkey. As long as she doesn't look like she was backhanded by ugly, I'm happy. My job is starting to hire now. Before the building was pretty empty, and now it's crawling with skanks with booty. And most of them can't fathom the concept of appropriate business attire, so alot come to work with sweatpants showing off dat ass!

And don't get me started on Latinas with booty.

I prefer White women. And Black women the least because I am not attracted to them. And I am a Asian guy speaking.

...because black booties are too big for that little wang?

Any skin color ought to suffice, we're all the same specie.

Back