Does anyone ever go back to play this game.

K got sc3 pal version. pretty nice expect one thing...

the intro is fucking horrible :(

I hope when i beat this game and unlock everything, i can unlock the usa sc3 intro vid or something.

but i do like this version. now i won't feel bad playing as xainghua. mitsu still has his 88b_22b g22_g88 crap. but i'd rather put up with that (i'm 30/70 on reacting appropriately to it).

well see what happens...

i still want the jap version though...lol

This is the Pal intro:

lol, it's what I do.

You got the pal version? Is the USA sc3 intro unlockable?

I don't understand what you're saying. The opening movie for the PAL version is the same as the NTSC version. That link you posted is for the Chronicles of the Sword. The actual opening for the game has the same stuff, you know the whole Taki vs Voldo, NM beating up a horde of soldiers, Cervy fighting Ivy and all that.

That's not PAL-specific. That's just the intro to Chronicles of the Sword mode. It says so right in the video description. Did you try just letting it sit on the title screen like normal?

Where did you get a PAL setup, anyway? I once tried to find a PAL-compatible TV at a fucking TV station and couldn't.

I have a modded ps2 (big) and the swap magic 3.6/3.8. I used 3.6, set video option to NTSC, and before the game starts I selected pal 60 hz (i think that's the correct notation).

and everything runs flawlessly.

i have a sharp crt 25" tv that my moms bought at a salvation army. no lag, no nothing.

I come back to this because it's the only Soul Calibut I can play "portably" on my PS2 and attached LCD screen. That and it's more fun than SC4 but obviously less balanced.

Lol Sc3 more fun than Sc4? Well i guess everyone is entitled to thier own opinion but anyway when i want to go back and look at the roots i play Sc2. Even after the release of Sc4, Sc2 is still my personal fav.

why are you playing this peice of shit game when you could be playing a real man's game like 2k2 or arcana heart lol

I still play 2k2 UnlM. but yeah SC3 is HELLA FUN!!! NO MORE X BULLSHIT!!! SOOOOoooooooooooooooo many characters can compete amongst themselves. relearning the game is fun. HOLY shit!!!

I have NEVER played zasalamel so much in my LIFE!!!

BLACKS!!!

frankie loves SC3 Taki over SC4 Taki.

Yun is too good in SC3!!!

My ONLY complaint in this game, is that SC3 yoshi is trash. but it's all good, i play em anyways.

I still enjoy playing SC3 a lot. I really enjoyed the story mode and Chronicles. Oh, and the different weapons you could use for your character creations. I loved those offbeat weapons. Though that game was very unbalanced and glitchy.

Just gathered at a friends place to play. Great speedy game. This is how i learned it, and it's still loads of fun.

Been playing a lot recently... I'd advise anybody who switches between versions to leave the following characters alone: Tira, Rock, and Mitsurugi... Messes me up so bad trying to play with them since they changed so much.

I actually just got it recently. Its AI is cheap, but its story mode is MUCH better than 4. And 3's CaS mode has some better stuff than 4's, (like being able to equip armor and shirts seperately), but at least 4 lets you make a black character, and lets you choose the physique and stuff. (in 3, you can't make them black, just grey, and they ALL have the same physique)

Back