Evo 2010

I've got to get training. Need to show how far I've come since my scrub ass walked in the door last year.

Rematches on everyone who beat me in mm's last year. I plan to make some money back.

im actually planning in advance this time and hopefuly ill do good do to ppl not know how to deal with cervy and not haveing faced my style :)

SC4's dead? Damn I'm just picking up the game. I guess it's back to Halo.

Some regions have died out. Others like NJ are just going through a transitional period where they lost their meeting place and don't have a place to hold events right now. Philly is very much alive, but be careful you come to Philly you get stabbed lol. (Sophie stabs, not irl stabs)

I had far too much fun at both evo and nats... I'm also hoping SC4 makes it this year, regardless of the odds =)

-Manta-

we really need to bombard the evo forums and get SC4 back there. A lot of people are still for it, but not enough to settle my confidence. They do all however say it was one of the biggest hyped finals though. If you were there you'd know. There's a shot, but we need to really bother evo and tell them to put us back.

I'm excited, though the only way I'd go is if there was SCIV. I really want to play some people offline that I've heard/seen via video, and talked to.

There's going to be voting for a 7th game. I won't hope too much since almost everyone on SRK hates SCIV though. (I'm sure it'll end up being Marvel. Lol.)

let's just hope that they kill themselves voting for CvS2, MvC2 and 3rd strike while SC4 leads for being the only 3D in the list =-P

Back