Evo 2k10 SC4 side tourney 7/9/10

No. I said it was still took skill to move in SC. Simply because the commands to move in sc are easy doesnt mean their isnt skill in timing and spacing with it. I dont play enough tekken to know if movement is hard. I tried it and found the combat system to be undesirable and boring...even at high level play its still boring to watch. Jugglings for clowns not fighters.

Dude you dont even know how to use Soul Caliburs combat system so how can you comment on a different game you know nothing about! Youve been playing Calibur for so long even after most people quit and you are still ass. So obviously it takes u like a decade to grasp a game so how could u possibly understand or get the concept of tekken. Its just not possible, Its just hard to listen to someone that is that bad at a game talk like he has credibility. I could not play sc for 8 yrs and still beat you. So stop posting. Ur insight into video games goes right up there with the irate gamer. And actually movement in sc takes NO SKILL :)

Dude you dont even know how to use Soul Caliburs combat system so how can you comment on a different game you know nothing about! Youve been playing Calibur for so long even after most people quit and you are still ass. So obviously it takes u like a decade to grasp a game so how could u possibly understand or get the concept of tekken. Its just not possible, Its just hard to listen to someone that is that bad at a game talk like he has credibility. I could not play sc for 8 yrs and still beat you. So stop posting. Ur insight into video games goes right up there with the irate gamer. And actually movement in sc takes NO SKILL :)

Good lord, you don't hold anything back do you? You should be an American Idol judge, I'd love to see you rip into contestants, it'd be better than anything Simon could say! Anyway, was he really that bad??? Like, would Teflon beat him?

Jesus douche much? Came to evo to play people and get better. Played some damn good people and lost but didnt do terrible. There's still things I need to learn and Im more than aware of my play errors. Had I been cleaner on my inputs (I was prebuffering a lot do to be accustomed to online timing and resulted in dropped combos) I would've taken some of those matches. The only thing Im kickin myself for was not knowing the Voldo trap from Esom and thinking Cervy B grab was the RO and not A against Hates during a clutch moment. I haven't been playing this game competitively that long, really I wouldn't say till AFTER last years evo ass kicking I received did I really start to figure the game out and I made HUGE strides since last year.

Really don't see the need to be such a dick because I through an opinion at your game that plays like a golf tournament. You were kinda the ONLY person I've ever met offline in this community that was actually a total fucking ass and even I was tactful not to point it out at Evo. You're even giving Cha cha shit who was nice enough to deal with people walking away and pushing the time till we got kicked out. If you hate this game stop bitching and go play Tekken.

I think we all know Im not pro, but to say Im ass is bullshit. I play a lot better than most the online community and I know my character well. There is still a lot to figure out and Im trying to catch up with people who have played games competitively a lot longer than I have, I don't think going 2-1 with Esom and Hates is a bad way to lose. I'm not above admitting that I still need more practice, but we all have to start somewhere and not all of us have the grace of a strong offline community. Sorry if Im not up to par with you but to parade around and peg me as scrub is bullshit. Go fuck yourself...and that gay ass hair thing you got goin on.

I like this guy :)

IvyFanBoy fought sora in a FT after not playing SC4 for a year he still got the better of IFB.

IFB is going to FSAK i hear...... even though i've only fought IFB online in FT. Dude was pretty dam easy he's ok though.

Yeah...tef don't start trollin. Don't get jealous that other asshats are flaming me, you're still my #1 douche.

Tef you will get stomped on by me offline. It's gonna be a 10 match long FT10 with you suckin a fat 0 on the score board. You wanna bring your scrub Hilde, fine. I'm even up for a rematch online. I don't even need my main now.

(side note me and Sora tied. The better matches did not go online. As well I've improved a lot since those videos after viewing all the mistakes and taking suggestions from players.)

Yeah...tef don't start trollin. Don't get jealous that other asshats are flaming me, you're still my #1 douche.

Tef you will get stomped on by me offline. It's gonna be a 10 match long FT10 with you suckin a fat 0 on the score board. You wanna bring your scrub Hilde, fine. I'm even up for a rematch online. I don't even need my main now.

(side note me and Sora tied. The better matches did not go online. As well I've improved a lot since those videos after viewing all the mistakes and taking suggestions from players.)

hmmm. EVO must have leveled you up ? you've lost too my hilde 10-1 already. I think i'll use the Ivy whore this time beat you wit your own character again. :P

yeah...you do that...mind taken your ePeen fapp off to private as well...you dont exactly belong in an offline tourny thread.

Oh shit! IFB is coming to FSAK now? And Teflon supposedly is too? If this is true, trust me when I say a lot of people are going to be looking forward to seeing you two play. =D

Other than that, though, like I said, I love shit-talking, don't let the hate get you down, IFB. You're still showing up to sessions and getting that practice in - no one expects you to be a beast in the day. And, what I do know is that some Chicago player most have never heard (who also mains a character most consider low tier at that!) of recently made it out to play with Thugish and did well considering. Meanwhile, we have people talking out of the side of their mouths who've yet to even show themselves, so don't worry about it.

Im hopin to go. right now its interest. This all comes down to money and if my new job will allow for me to go. Rayikin is going and if he goes it's all the more hype for me. He's a beast and for some reason has never competed. I'll keep everyone updates, but keep in mind till im a lil deeper into this job and can even figure if i can get the time off and funds, I cant make any promises.

Really wanna play you again Rigel. You owned me so hard a year ago. Really wanna redeem myself fully by showing my vast improvement.

thanks though.

I got 20 on IFB in IFB vs Teflon at FSAK, make it happen guys.

Rigel I'll take you up on that bet. I'll put 20 on Teflon, is it gonna be FT5 or FT10? I think IFB will eat some 22Ks and WP 1Bs offline lol. And if that don't work, then Teflon will switch to Hilde and gay out a win. Wait, is Hilde allowed in this FT5/10? If it were me, I'd say no but that's just me.

Back